By GMY Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Vintique 3.0 **
▷ New iOS 7 style Icon & Design
▷ 16 Free Filters (Basic Pack)
- antique, vintage chic, classic, charcoal, russet, tranquil, snowy, violet, sundown, warmish, graceful, moonlight, lighten, browny, greyscale, foggy grey
▷ Supporting All Resolution for Free
▷ Refined Standard Filters
Vintique provides awesome vintage filters and powerful image editing tools.
Edit your photos with Vintique and boast them on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
▷ 16 Basic Filters
- antique, vintage chic, classic, charcoal, russet, tranquil, snowy, violet, sundown
- warmish, graceful, moonlight, lighten, browny, greyscale, foggy grey
▷ 36 Vintage Filters
- old times, warm day, fresh mid, spring day, delight, delight II, 5 p.m., watercolors
- pinky day, drowsy, drowsy II, vintage, yesterday, the day, heaven
- happy time, beamed, someday, sweet dream, phantasm
- dim past, tenebrific, gloomy, reminiscent, remember, mind map, coarse
- canvas, letters, chilly, chic, pure, fading, blue ink, memories, dark mood
▷ 26 Retro Filters
- ash grey, chocolate, dark sepia, a day, sun shine, dear
- yellow retro, rainbow, rainbow II, warmhearted, sunburst, laidback
- foggy, shadow, dreamlike, pleasant, vague, vivid
- pure sky, pinky ray, green field, ash blue, calm, cool day, fine day, red wine
▷ 20 Soft Vintage Filters
- H1, H2, H3, H4, H6, H8, H9, H10, H11, H13
- J1, J4, J5, J6, J7, J8, J11, J12, J24, 25
▷ You can turn on or off adjustment steps and textures in a filter. Yes, you can edit your own style vintage photo.
▷ 19 various vignetting & 26 textures
- You can adjust the opacity.
▷ Season Textures
- Flower: 18 textures
- Bokeh: 10 textures
- Rain: 12 textures
- Snow: 12 textures
▷ 39 Flares
▷ 49 frames
▷ 18 Msg frames
▷ Inserting messages on photos.
- Open in Instagram
- Save to album
- Open in other apps
▷ Image Resolution
- Support All Resolution
** Special Thanks to the following Instagram friends **
@mattscutt and @nedijee provided photos for the 1st screenshot.
@azusaminy provided sample photos of the new season pack.
What's New in Version 3.1.1
- You can see previews of non-purchased filters.
Open your photos and apply non-purchased filters.
- You can see before/after images of filters in the Store.
Good Job. Please keep going
Thank you for continuously updating this app 🙏🙏🙏
Please add more black and white filters.
Great app for photo enhancement
I love this app and use it for mostly landscape photos. I wish they are more options without have to download extra versions.
A terrific app and making progress with resolution, still needs work
Updated Review: the current version saves my 12mp images at 3451x2292 on my iPhone 5 and a very disappointing 2732x1818 on my new iPad Air.
Updated Review: Beautiful UI, new filters, unfortunately on the iPad2 an iPhone5, the app DOES NOT save images loaded from the Camera Roll at original resolution, in fact when set to Original Resolution, at 1492x, it is less then the Full res setting of 2448x on the iPad2. The max res on the iPhone5 seems to be 3451x2291, just shy of 8mp.
Original Review: This is a great vintage-editor, with a bunch of terrific presets, each of which is customizable. The preset thumbnails are "live" and large enough to really see the effect befor having to apply it, Yea! The iPad interface is clean and efficient, a very nice piece of work.
One shortcoming, as has been mentioned previously, is the final saved resolution, while although recently improved to 1224 square for 1.5mp still needs a bit more, something promised in future updates.
One other issue, is the editing adjustments, e.g., exposure, brightness, contrast, tone, etc., when selected, the image preview displayed is a version of the image that has not been treated with an FX. Sine you probably treat the image with an FX first, and want to make subtle adjustments after, this "feature" makes it very difficult since you can't see the impact of the adjustment on the FX'd version of the image.
Sorry, but I can't give it the 5th star just yet. Fix the adjustments preview so it reflects the current state of the image, and give it one more jump up to 3-4 mp resolution and this app deserves that illusive 5th star.
This developer is listening, brought out an improved version quickly. I do wish they would have simple e-mail support address as opposed to Facebook, for those of us living on another planet that don't do Facebook.
I expect we'll see more great stuff in the future. This is a top quality app by a dedicated developer, and it deserves your attention!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 07, 2014
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 58.1 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean
- Seller: Seong guk Chea
- © 2012 GMY Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Extra Filter Pack$0.99
- Buy Plus Pack$0.99
- Free PackFree
- Soft Filter Pack$0.99
- Season Texture Pack$0.99
- Flare Pack$0.99