Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is a playable violin.
How to play violin;
1. hold iPhone or iPod touch on the left hand.
2. Touch numeric buttons(-1 to +4) using 4 left fingers to play specific tone or change tone.
3. If touch 0 button while left fingers is held specific tone will be played.
4. If touch 0 button while left fingers is not touched and held open string tone will be played.
5. If touch 0 button while left fingers is untouched specific tone will be played.
You can bank [tilt] to the left or the right to change each string. (E,A,D,G)
You can also change to select music playing style “Legato”,”Pizzicato” and “Tremolo”.
This is simulated first position of violin.
What's New in Version 1.11
IOS4 compiled version
This wont help u at all dont waste ur time on it.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jul 21, 2010
- Version: 1.11
- Size: 14.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tadashi Shigyo
- © Tadashi Shigyo
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.