Symantec VIP Access helps protect your online accounts and transactions by using a strong authentication process when you sign in to your VIP-enabled accounts.
• Strong authentication: Provides strong, two-factor authentication when logging into your VIP-enabled accounts.
• QR/App Code: Scan a QR Code to generate site-specific security codes for strong two-factor authentication to your favorite websites.
• ICE Workspace: Securely decrypt and display critical files for authorized users.
Use VIP Access at participating organizations such as eBay, PayPal, E*TRADE, Facebook, Google, or any one of the hundreds of sites within the VIP Network: :
VIP Access adds strong authentication to your normal login in one of the following ways:
• Dynamically generate a one-time use security code on your mobile device. Use that code along with your username and password.
• Receive a push notification on your mobile device that you approve as authentication. If your organization requires you to define an additional device authentication mechanism to meet the security requirements, you will be prompted for the additional local authentication such as passphrases or biometrics.
• Use Touch ID, Face ID, or Passcode in a push notification to authenticate yourself on your mobile device.
Note: Touch ID or Face ID authentication requires that your mobile device is Touch ID or Face ID capable and that you have registered a fingerprint or facial recognition authentication on the device.
The strong authentication method you use depends on the method implemented by your participating organization.
You can generate a security code even if you do not have a network or mobile connection.
Scan a QR Code at participating organizations such as Google, Facebook, Amazon, and more to generate a security code every 30 seconds to securely sign in. Enter this security code along with your password to add strong authentication to your favorite websites.
Symantec ICE lets your employees, partners, and trusted individuals securely share critical files and documents. Symantec ICE encrypt these files and lets you share them with others securely through email and cloud applications such as Box, Microsoft OneDrive. ICE Workspace decrypts and displays these files only for authorized users.
Be sure to read the VIP End User Agreement after downloading VIP Access: m.vip.symantec.com/eula.v
• Enhanced support for seamlessly associating VIP Access with your enterprise accounts.
• Extended support for new social sign-on accounts with a single click.
• Bug fixes and improvements.
• Starting with this release, the VIP Access app does not support the Proximity feature. If you have already paired your device using Proximity, it will continue to work until you unpair.
Ratings and Reviews
Always updating and increasing security
I have been using Norton for two years and not a problem so far. They are always making their products better and easier to use, frequently updating and adding adding more security for our protection. Not a complaint here, just understand that at first it seems like a lot of extra work to be doing for a “unlikely” chance of theft. However, the chance is increasing exponentially and it’s such a relief to know they have my personal data secured and monitored.
If I could give this less than 1 star, I would. My employer decided to make us use this system to log into our account away from work. Since they did this, no matter how many times I download the app, register, go through all the steps, follow troubleshooting to the T, nothing works and I am unable to view any of my pay stubs, vacation time, and any personal information outside of work. My phone shows one ID number, but my home computer shows another and I can’t log in to change the ID, because I’m not getting the correct security codes. This entire system is a waste of time.
I need to use this app now to login to my employers website for employees but every time I open the app on my phone it just closes it. For some reason it will not open on my iPhone 6s& I’ve reported this issue several times to the makers of the app and out IT team at my job and nothing still has been fixed! Super inconvenient when I want to check ANYTHING about work from home 😒
- 18.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Symantec Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.