Virtual City Playground®: Building Tycoon HD
By G5 Entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** This game has been Top 10 Grossing Game in 100 countries, including UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, Russia, and many many more!
Build the city of your dreams… and then run it!
● Build dwellings and industrial buildings.
● Manufacture a variety of retail goods and deliver them to your sleek and enticing shopping malls.
● Set up a mass transit system to transport your city dwellers to parks, cinemas, stadiums and more.
● Make your city greener and healthier by recycling garbage, planting trees, upgrading buildings and adding hospitals and fire stations.
● Reward your happy, responsible citizens by organizing truly spectacular public events for them!
● Take your city to towering new heights! Construct well-designed Apartment Towers, an Eco Skyscraper, an Airport, a Stadium, a Casino, a Hangar, an Ice Castle and even a Shuttle Launch Pad.
You can unlock additional bonuses via in-app purchase from within the game!
● Over 500 uplifting quests to tackle as you grow and enhance your city
● Nearly 200 buildings, landmarks and decorations for city beautification
● About 100 challenging achievements to earn and celebrate with your friends
● Regular FREE updates to keep you stimulated and entertained
● Game Center Support
● iPad Pro Display Support
***Did you know? Your minimized game continues transporting goods, making you money while you sleep!***
Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese
"I have tried many simulation games before and this one beats them by a long shot – absolute perfection!" - AdamMAyala
"Can't get enough of this game. Hours upon hours invested in it. Love it!" - Dokushaku
"Best virtual game I have ever played." - Ryan Reny
Sign up now for a weekly round-up of the best from G5 Games! www.g5e.com/e-mail
G5 Games - World of Adventures™!
Collect them all! Search for "g5" in iTunes!
▶ Supermarket Mania® Journey
▶ Farm Clan®: Farm Life Adventure
▶ Stand O’ Food® City: Virtual Frenzy
▶ The Island Castaway: Lost World®
▶ Doomsday Preppers™
▶ Mahjong Journey®
▶ Survivors: the Quest®
▶ Twin Moons Society™: Hidden Mystery
▶ Homicide Squad: Hidden Crimes
▶ Hidden City®: Mystery of Shadows
VISIT US: www.g5e.com
WATCH US: www.youtube.com/g5enter
FIND US: www.facebook.com/g5games
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/g5games
G5 End User License Supplemental Terms: http://www.g5e.com/G5_End_User_License_Supplemental_Terms
What's New in Version 1.21.100
Download this fresh update of your favorite city builder and continue creating dwellings, shopping malls, cinemas, stadiums and other important buildings. Have more fun than ever!
WHEEL OF FORTUNE – Are you lucky? Tempt fortune! Twist the wheel and win cool gifts.
FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS – Experience these important optimizations for yourself!
Join the G5 email list and be the first to know about sales, news and game releases! www.g5e.com/e-mail
Please fix the problems
I've. Optics that there are more goals to do the having space to do them and since you need to use diamonds to expand this is a problem you should look into fixing the games is fantastic but you should be able to use money for expansion this way you can keep up with the goals. Making diamonds easier to get is a big part of the problem in this game, that should be eaiser to get instead of watching a video and only getting one diamond per video, so please look into and fix these small problems every review that I read everyone loves the games do if these problems gets fixed this. Oiled be the best building game out there hands down thank you 🍻🍻✌
New and improved.
I'm leaving my old review in, for comparison. Many of the things I complained have been fixed, so I'm upgrading it from 4 to 5.
This game is very enjoyable, does not demand constant intervention, and makes progress easy. But money maxes out at 2GB, and some space on my town goes unused because I can't reach it. It would be nice to be able to rotate the view by 60 or 90 degrees. The game would be more realistic with something better than a wimpy bulldozer that can't even move flowers. The recent upgrade to level hills is nice, but... It might also be helpful to allow streets to be named.
Fun but costly
I really enjoy playing the game but oh my goodness the diamonds are so hard to get and the game requires so many to play. I feel that you should be able to expand without diamonds. If you want to speed up completion of a task, sure use diamonds . But just to perform the goals I feel that's just a trap to get people like me who want to keep playing the game, to spend money. Which I have thinking they would last a while. NOT
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 09, 2016
- Version: 1.21.100
- Size: 450 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: G5 Entertainment AB
- © 2011 - 2016 G5 Holdings Limited. Published by G5 Entertainment AB. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of Diamonds$1.99
- Deck of Diamonds$4.99
- Three decks of Diamonds$9.99
- Deal of the day$0.99
- Few city credits$1.99
- Handful of city credits $4.99
- Briefcase of Diamonds$19.99
- Pile of city credits$9.99
- Sack of city credits$19.99
- Cache of city credits$99.99