Virtual City Playground®: Building Tycoon HD
By G5 Entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
80 % OFF - LIMITED TIME OFFER! Get 165 000 City Credits now! Ends soon!
** This game has been Top 10 Grossing Game in 100 countries, including UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, Russia, and many many more!
Build the city of your dreams… and then run it!
● Build dwellings and industrial buildings.
● Manufacture a variety of retail goods and deliver them to your sleek and enticing shopping malls.
● Set up a mass transit system to transport your city dwellers to parks, cinemas, stadiums and more.
● Make your city greener and healthier by recycling garbage, planting trees, upgrading buildings and adding hospitals and fire stations.
● Reward your happy, responsible citizens by organizing truly spectacular public events for them!
● Take your city to towering new heights! Construct well-designed Apartment Towers, an Eco Skyscraper, an Airport, a Stadium, a Casino, a Hangar, an Ice Castle and even a Shuttle Launch Pad.
You can unlock additional bonuses via in-app purchase from within the game!
● Over 500 uplifting quests to tackle as you grow and enhance your city
● Nearly 200 buildings, landmarks and decorations for city beautification
● About 100 challenging achievements to earn and celebrate with your friends
● Regular FREE updates to keep you stimulated and entertained
***Did you know? Your minimized game continues transporting goods, making you money while you sleep!***
Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese
"I have tried many simulation games before and this one beats them by a long shot – absolute perfection!" - AdamMAyala
"Can't get enough of this game. Hours upon hours invested in it. Love it!" - Dokushaku
"Best virtual game I have ever played." - Ryan Reny
Get the Games Navigator – By G5 Games and keep up to date on all G5 games!
Sign up now for a weekly round-up of the best from G5 Games! www.g5e.com/e-mail
G5 Games - New Game Apps Every Week!
Collect them all! Search for "g5" in iTunes!
▶ Games Navigator – By G5 Games
▶ Survivors: The Quest
▶ The Island Castaway®: Lost World™
▶ Brave Tribe: Village and Farm Building and Management
▶ Stand O’ Food® City: Virtual Frenzy
▶ The Secret Society - Hidden Mystery
▶ Letters From Nowhere: A Hidden Object Mystery
▶ Mahjong Journey™
▶ Nightmares from the Deep™: Davy Jones, Collector's Edition
▶ Hidden City: Mystery of Shadows
VISIT US: www.g5e.com
WATCH US: www.youtube.com/g5enter
FIND US: www.facebook.com/g5games
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/g5games
What's New in Version 1.17
Enjoy lazy summer days with this brand new update of your favorite city builder!
BUILD AND RUN YOUR OWN ZOO – Create your ideal zoo and learn to care for gorgeous animals!
CONSTRUCT UNIQUE BUILDINGS – Break ground on a pet shop, grooming salon and oceanarium.
TOP 1,000 PLAYERS RATINGS – Review the top players and strive to join this elite group!
NEW DECORATIONS – Install animal monuments, including a deer, kangaroo, lion, giraffe and hippo.
20 MORE QUESTS – Tackle new challenges while expanding your city’s urban core.
IMPROVED INTERFACE – Treat your eyes to a more visually appealing interface.
PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZATIONS – Your favorite game now runs even faster and smoother!
Join the G5 email list and be the first to know about sales, news and game releases! www.g5e.com/e-mail
It's just "okay"
Like most games nowadays, this one is free to play BUT requires diamonds to make most purchases, which (you guessed it) costs money. That's not so bad, however certain goals require you to purchase buildings with diamonds that are extremely costly. If you're wanting a game to build your own city, this is NOT it. You build based on goals, not based upon what you are personally interested in. Another note, the game uses trucks to move products around, which are easy to set up, as the tutorial does the work for you, but if you want to do it yourself, I wouldn't even try. It gets way too confusing to run your city without the game telling you what to do. Also, you have to wait until the game "unlocks" certain things for you, so you can't just build pretty decorations when you feel like it (unless you of course spend your hard earned money on diamonds).
In conclusion, this game is technically a city builder, however I think that term applies loosely. The tutorial builds the city for you, and you must follow the pace set by the tutorial, or spend diamonds to make your city how you want it. It's the oldest story in the App Store book, free to play, but pay to win.
Enjoying this game
This game is so much fun, as it basically runs itself once you get it started. Info have one complaint though, and that it is easy to use all the energy up and not be able to do anything until I purchase some, or I upgrade to replenishing it. I just wish there would be unlimited energy. Please take that into consideration before the next upgrade. Otherwise, I have no complaints at all.
It's really fun to play. All you have to do is place some buildings and the app takes it from there. You can expand your city as much as you want and put just about everything there. The only problem is how hard it is to gain diamonds; a lot of items cost diamonds but you really only get those when you level up which can take a while. Other than that, this game is definitely one of my favorites.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 24, 2015
- Version: 1.17
- Size: 394 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: G5 Entertainment AB
- © 2011 - 2015 G5 Holdings Limited. Published by G5 Entertainment AB. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of Diamonds$1.99
- Deck of Diamonds$4.99
- Three decks of Diamonds$9.99
- Deal of the day$0.99
- Few city credits$1.99
- Handful of city credits $0.99
- Briefcase of Diamonds$19.99
- Pile of city credits$9.99
- Sack of city credits$19.99
- Cache of city credits$99.99