The Virtual Keypad™ App gives you control of your security system on-the-go. Connect to your home or business system to arm or disarm, control lights, locks, thermostats and more, easily with your app. Even view and record video from your security cameras.
With the Virtual Keypad App, you can:
• Arm and disarm your system
• View what’s happening at your home or business
• Control Z-Wave-connected devices such as thermostats, lights, locks and garage doors individually or all at once
• Set up Actions to automatically control your system throughout the day
• View and control Z-Wave devices using a photo or a security camera
• Receive notifications when doors are opened or closed
• View security cameras and your recorded clips
• Add users to your security system from your app
• Search your complete system event history
• Cancel or verify alarms with live video view
The app requires a compatible control panel and connected service. For more information about upgrading your alarm system, contact your DMP installing alarm company today.
All features may not come standard with your app. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Ability to download clips from the Video Doorbell
- Misc Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Issues logging in
So this is the second time I’ve had this issues. I log in as normal but the connection circle just spins and spins ? It keeps saying “ Hang right, we are still connecting to your system. “ then after that it says “ It’s taking to long to connect to your system, try again later. “ not sure why this is. But can someone hope with this bug fix please. I rely on this app a lot of times when I’m not in office and when it doesn’t work not only on the app, computer and any other device I have including website it bothers me because it is a security risk and a safety flaw....
Useful but buggy
Reduced my rating as support does not respond to my issues despite reaching out to me through the App Store and asking me to email them directly, which I’ve done.
This app usually works for a week or so of usage, then eventually permanently fails to connect. The first sign of trouble is when It decides to disable faceid, and re-enabling it does not get the feature back. Eventually the app will fail to login, and despite re-starting the app and rebooting the phone, it’ll never login again, just say connecting. The only solution I have found works is to delete the app and reinstall, which really is unacceptable for a product that cost significant money.
Developer Response ,
We’re glad you like using the Virtual Keypad app but are sorry you’re experiencing an issue with Face ID. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to look into this for you. Thank you.
Most intuitive and complete mobile security interface
DMP Virtual Keypad is the most user friendly, intuitive, fast, and complete Security UI I have worked with. Get notification of your Fire Alarm activity, control your intrusion, access control, and view video form one app. Manage your users, user authority, app users, schedules, and imitate lockdown from your app or web browser. Absolutely amazing.
- Digital Monitoring Products, Inc.
- 211.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Dutch, French, Greek
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Digital Monitoring Products, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.