Virtual Villagers 3 Lite
By Last Day of Work
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Virtual Villagers: The Secret City is the third chapter in the award-winning Virtual Villagers series from the creators of Fish Tycoon and Virtual Families. This is the same game that became a best-selling Windows and Mac sensation!
Care for and nurture a tribe of little people by teaching them the basics of survival. Grow a small village in your iPhone: your little villagers have food needs, housing needs, technologies to research and diseases to fight! As the tribe grows and prospers, the villagers become curious about the ruined city they have discovered and the secrets it holds.
The game continues to progress in true real time, even when your iPhone is turned off, so don’t forget to check in regularly to care for your tribe, help them gain skills and technology, and enable them to discover the secrets that lay waiting for them. How will you lead your tribe?
More about Virtual Villagers: The Secret City:
* Real-time weather! Clouds, fog, and sudden downpours that drench your tribe.
* Real-time game play, with new surprises every time you turn on the game!
* Discover who among your tribe is destined to become Chief!
* Investigate and rebuild the remains of a ruined city!
* Find new sources of food for your villagers!
* Help your villagers make a variety of unique potions from hidden herbs, many with unpredictable effects.
* Dozens of new collectibles for children to retrieve.
* Raise children who resemble their parents.
* Watch your villagers thrive, and then grow old, slow and grey.
* Help your villagers unravel the mysteries of Isola!
If you like VV3 Lite, try the full version, which supports a much larger tribe! Have dozens of villagers working, living and breeding in your iPhone!
VV3 Lite features:
* Unlimited game play
* Full access to all village technologies, collections, puzzles and milestones
* Small, close-knit tribe that takes on the challenges of Isola
Virtual Villagers have been awarded with:
* Sim Game of the Year – Game Tunnel
* The Zeebys – Gamezebo
* Parents Choice Recommended Award
* iParenting Media Award
Recommended for people who enjoy casual sims and adventure stories like the Lost TV series and Survivor!
Visit our Official Virtual Villagers site at www.VirtualVillagers.com for instructions, strategy guides, and much more!
What's New in Version 188.8.131.52
Changes in ad content
The potion to get the sharks 2 go away is,
1.blackorchid(located in the grave yard)
2.black orchid(same here:) ^
3.pitcher plant (located to the right of the lab)(or were people go PP.);>D
4.have some one make and drink the potion
5.they will carry in out to the water and the sharks will go away!( =^_^= )
1. Drop people on the green amphitheater.
2. It will say, "trying on robe"
3. If you try everyone in the village try it on your bound to get a chief!
1. You need a lv. 3 in leadership and drawn plans!
2. Put the chief on the statue
3. Get any one who is a trained builder or above to push it up the hill:)
1. You need to make the potion
2. Lotus, cactus, and rose
3. It will say they feel light and springy
4. Place them below the key and they will jump and get it
I'LL KEEP U UPDATED!!!;)
I love this app! koolboy1237: you are so helpful! But...i only have 3 people left! 1 is 17, 1 is 53, and 1 is 57. i need help with getting more kids!!!!!! whoever has the answers, please title your review: not enough people
BTW: is there some potion you can make that will make your villager younger??? whoever has the answers, please title your review: YOUNG POTION
to need help sayonara: after you make the potion, drag the villager to the pink gem, then the villager will be "trying to reach the key" you have to wait a few seconds. but it should work.
PS: Hheelllpppp!!-you have to put a lot of water on it. you can get many villagers to do it if you need to.
Nice but HELP!
I really like this app. I just wish you could zoom in and out. I really need help with the lift. I put one of my villagers on it as soon as it started raining and left him like that the whole rain. It filled up with water but it didn't make my villager rise. Then when the rain stopped, he got off by himself and the lift worked. Now the lift is still filled with water and I can't get any one up there. Will the rain evaporate and how do I get the lift to work?
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 17, 2011
- Version: 184.108.40.206
- Size: 25.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: LDW Software, LLC
- © 2009 LDW Software, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.