Virtual Villagers Origins 2
By LDW Software, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
** Please note: this game requires an active internet connection! **
Return to the famed and mystical island of Isola and be drawn into the latest sequel in the beloved Virtual Villagers series! In the wake of a volcanic terror on the neighboring island of Asura, a family has made their way to Isola, seeking a new home. As their boat lands on the beach, they are greeted by a strange man and begin to explore this mysterious new world.
The beautiful and curious island of Isola was once a paradise home to a thriving civilization but has gone to ruin and untamed jungle. The twists and turns will leave you discovering new, interactive, magical moments at every turn!
Here are some of the amazing features we can’t wait to share!!
- Be the master of your own village: With real-time simulation, the ability to customize your villagers’ names and game-changing, random island events, no two tribes will ever be quite the same!
- Train villagers to become proficient at various skills to perform tasks around the island and survive their new-found world.
- Explore the charmed island to solve all-new puzzles, and uncover mysterious island secrets.
- Gather and combine resources from around your new virtual home to craft rare resources and unlock rewards from completed collections.
- Breed, heal and care for your beloved village children and families; build a sustainable village up from ruins; unlock improved food sources with farming and fishing; craft unique resources for puzzles and collections; and so much more!
- Power-up villagers with magical necklaces and improve productivity, life expectancy and much more for your entire village with magical totems and potions!
- Acquire homes for two unique island pets that will help weed out pests and discover magical items around the island.
- Reincarnate cherished villagers with all their skills.
- Earn daily rewards!
Also available from Last Day of Work:
- Virtual Villagers Series (Origins, A New Home, New Believers, Lost Children, Secret City and The Tree of Life)
- Virtual Families 2 Series
- Virtual Town
- Fish Tycoon Series
- Plant Tycoon
- San Francisco Zoo
What's New in Version 1.0.1
This update adjusts the screen layout for iPhone X users. Thank you for your continued feedback!
Time is very slow
Waited for a long time for a new vv game and I was very excited. But I gotta say, it’s taking incredibly long for tech points to grow and it seems like until you purchase upgrades (of which some are very expensive..), there is only so much you can do. I liked being able to play this game in between other stuff. But now I am better off waiting a few hours becaus otherwise there is nothing to actually do but wait.
I preferred being able to speed up the time. And maybe can there be more to discover without the upgrades? Plus why is there such a huge difference between the tech upgrades regarding points? That will mean it’s gonna take even longer for something new to happen and it makes me not want to play so much in one go. Cause how fun is it to just watch them gather points or gather food until an upgrade takes place and you figure out what was made available now?
Hope it will improve, so it can become a game that stays fun and doesn’t take hours for it to be interesting again.
new and improved
i really enjoy this new game , i think having this game have more to it like , the levels with tech points was a nice add onto the game . i’ve been playing all the VV games for years now and i love the improvement . i’ve also noticed that there seems to be numerous chapters to the puzzles . ive been playing this game for about a week and i’m really enjoying it . i’ve noticed a bug tho with the clothing hut being repaired , the builders leave and don’t come back to fix it . hope you guys can fix this . (:
I can’t say I love it, but I don’t hate it either
I’ve played all the older titles of vv. All of them had a 2x speed option witch made watching the little characters a lot more fun. That feature is missing for this one.
Another nit-pick I have is that tech points take forever to amass. The only way to get them within a reasonable time frame is to watch the ads which may or may not offer what you want at any given time.
These issues I have make the game less enjoyable. But the game is still fun... You just have to be VERY patient. Especially if you are used to the quickness of the original title.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 20, 2017
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 145 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: LDW Software, LLC
- © LDW Software, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Lavastone$1.99
- Bag of Lavastone$4.99
- Sack of Lavastone$9.99
- Starter Pack$4.99
- A helpful pet Lemur$9.99
- A helpful pet heron$9.99
- Starter Pack$14.99
- Pot of Lavastone$29.99
- A helpful pet Lemur$4.99
- A helpful pet heron$4.99