Craft, farm, solve puzzles and build a thriving village, right in your pocket!
Return to the famed and mystical island of Isola and be drawn into the latest sequel in the beloved Virtual Villagers series! In the wake of a volcanic terror on the neighboring island of Asura, a family has made their way to Isola, seeking a new home. As their boat lands on the beach, they are greeted by a strange man and begin to explore this mysterious new world.
The beautiful and curious island of Isola was once a paradise home to a thriving civilization but has gone to ruin and untamed jungle. The twists and turns will leave you discovering new, interactive, magical moments at every turn!
A REAL TIME VIRTUAL VILLAGE
- Be the master of your own village: With real-time simulation, the ability to customize your villagers’ names and game-changing, random island events, no two tribes will ever be quite the same!
- Breed, heal and care for your beloved village children and families; build a sustainable village up from ruins; unlock improved food sources with farming and fishing; craft unique resources for puzzles and collections; and so much more!
TEACH THEM TO SURVIVE
- Train villagers to become proficient at various skills to perform tasks around the island and survive their new-found world.
- Power-up villagers with magical necklaces, and improve productivity, life expectancy and much more for your entire village with magical totems and potions!
BUILD, SOLVE, AND EXPLORE
- Explore the charmed island to solve all-new puzzles and uncover mysterious island secrets.
- Gather and combine resources from around your new virtual home to craft rare resources and unlock rewards from completed collections.
CARE FOR ADORABLE ISLAND PETS
- Acquire homes for a Lemur and Herring that will help weed out pests and discover magical items around your new island.
REQUESTS FROM DIEHARD FANS
- Reincarnate cherished villagers with all their skills.
- Crack open daily reward crates that wash up on shore!
** Please note: this game requires an active internet connection! **
Also available in the Last Day of Work franchise:
- Virtual Villagers Series (Origins, A New Home, New Believers, Lost Children, Secret City and The Tree of Life)
- Virtual Families 2 Series
- Virtual Town
- Fish Tycoon Series
- Plant Tycoon
- San Francisco Zoo
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Interesting, but far from complete.
I would like to preface this by saying, I have loved the concept of these games, and the earlier ones were a good challenge. It took almost no time to have a stable supply of food and tech points. My people never starved, the only thing I really did need in this game is to wait for the crafting timers to be done to proceed, get people to master skills by repeatedly only letting them work on one thing and waiting on tech points.
One such thing is how sometimes, your villagers will pop up in places they can’t get out of when you open the app. Another is how some ads won’t give you anything despite the timer being finished. I have been told and seen on from others who have this app that there should be something to pop up at times to let you watch an ad to shorten crafting times, but I never get that option. I have to agree with an earlier review as well, getting tech points and food from the cracks after having bought the lemur is rather frustrating, as I have no need for it, and likely never will. On one last note, when I pause the game, it should pause the daily login bonus as well, but it doesn’t.
If there is some way to patch or fix these issues, please do so.
Purchasing of Lemur & Bugs
So I just recently purchased the lemur in hopes of gaining a ton of Magic because my villagers weren’t gathering any and the crafting hut said “Cannot be gathered at this time”, and while I’m away for a few days, it collects a lot of items that you can craft with, which is what I expect. However, and I don’t know if this is a bug or not, but when I’m gone for only a few hours/close to a day at a time, I come back to only tech points/food being collected. It feels like a waste at this point because I have to be on the app for an hour before it’ll collect any Magic. Then wait for the game to save itself, which takes forever, for it to be available to me. Not to mention I previously completed the blue statue puzzle in the game and had to exit the app before the saving icon in the top right corner could finish and now i have to wait for another jump potion to complete it again. Honestly, though, despite the bugs/money needed to get faster results, the game is great. I love that it’s different from the other versions, however I wish there was an option to stop time like in previous versions. Thanks for your time!
Good game, but has some big flaws
I love this game. It’s challenging, fun, creative, and a good game overall. The concept is great!
However, once you update all of the technologies, tech points don’t amount to anything. There’s no longer any reason to have them. After the technology level ups, anything else in the game is bought with diamonds, and you have to spend real money to get diamonds. I wish there was a feature to buy extra things like more crafting slots or villagers with larger sums of tech points so you’re more rewarded for actually playing the game for extended periods of time. Especially now that ads randomly pop up (when I haven’t pressed the button to watch one, which is a different nuisance) without giving me anything for watching them. It’s a good game, but it requires spending too much of your own money or playing it for WEEKS to complete one challenge because it takes so much time to make everything with only one crafting slot and and crafting all the parts. Then, for spending those WEEKS playing the game and putting up with ads interrupting you, you get a measly 3 diamonds when doing anything in the game requires hundreds. Good game, but seriously flawed.
- LDW Software, LLC
- 170.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © LDW Software, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Lavastone $1.99
- Sack of Lavastone $9.99
- Bag of Lavastone $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.