Rouvy let's you ride anywhere in the world with nothing but your bike, compatible stationary trainer and a Bluetooth Smart enabled speed & cadence sensor. Rouvy will calculate your power output based on your speed, the profile of the course and the type of trainer you're using. For even more control over your ride pair Rouvy to any Bluetooth Smart compatible power meter or controlled resistance trainer of brands like CycleOps, Wahoo Fitness, TACX, ELITE, Kinetic and more.
YOU CAN RIDE FOR FREE ANYTIME WITH “FREE RIDE” TRAINING.
Your subscription includes streaming access to hundreds of video routes or thousands of GPS profiles in the Rouvy library. Select a pacer to keep you on track or try out a new race strategy on your favorite course. Custom interval courses can also be created with targeted power outputs and each ride is shared with the Rouvy community so you can see how you stack up against other Rouvy users.
Rouvy supports both BlueTooth Smart and ANT+ communication protocol. Visit the detail list of compatible devices at https://rouvy.com/getting-started
• Ride virtually 3 different ways- with speed/cadence sensors, power meters or smart trainers
• Improve your pedal technique with Rouvy Virtues - Advanced Pedal Metrics
• Synchronize TrainingPeaks Workout of the Day
• Rouvy Guide - Premium video workouts
• Pair to ANT+ (with Wahoo ANT+ Key) and Bluetooth Smart sensors including
• Convert speed data into power based on course profiles and compatible trainer resistance curves
• Ride video courses or GPS profiles
• Create custom intervals and monitor actual power output real-time versus planned intensity
• Share post-ride performances with your friends on Rouvy.com and keep a training diary
• Create virtual partners to track pacing and performances relative to course goals
- Support of the Favera Assioma power meters
- Fixed minor issues
Ratings and Reviews
If you set up right the app will work and the fun is endless. Had to buy a Bluetooth HRM so to pair with app. I’ve been training for 2 weeks and already feeling the power rising lol. There’s no sound so choose your music on the side. I tried using iPad with Apple TV and it’s cool that it splits, you get the map on iPad and reality on TV.
I’m using a Bluetooth smart trainer and works for me.
It’s freezing these days in NJ and I’m a proud parent so to be able to train hard at home like this it’s amazing.
I joined rouvy primarily to get the video feedback while riding indoor on my cycleops hammer smart trainer. The problem was that the video would disappear after a few minutes of riding and I was stuck staring at a map of my progress. The rouvy support asked me several questions but could never offer a solution or explanation. It happened whether I was live streaming or if I downloaded a route. I would have loved the app if it worked correctly.
Hello, unfortunately, we weren't able to reproduce the issue because everything was working on our end and you were the only one with this issue. We would love to solve it with you! R-T
Tons of bugs
- street view still does not work despite developers claims
- favorites don't synchronize from cloud
- power hr cadence font tiny when riding - see Zwift fonts for these
- Strava does not recognize segments after upload
Switching to Fullgaz or Kinomap
Update. Jan 24.
Kinomap is way too buggy for use.
Fulgaz has nicely curated videos but app is sluggish and crashes.
So far Rouvy has the most stable app but videos are not the best.
Maybe time for Zwift...
Thank you for your feedback! R-T
- SportSoft, spol. s r.o.
- 66.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 VirtualTraining s.r.o
- In-App Purchases
- Rouvy Standard via iTunes $7.99
- Rouvy Standard via iTunes $74.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.