By Team Vienna Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Solve stunning satellite pictures with this new jigsaw puzzle game! You can now take your jigsaw puzzle with you and play anywhere.
VisionPuzzle is a fun to play jigsaw puzzle game with amazing satellite images showing the human influence on the surface of our planet Earth. These exclusive pictures are taken from the book “Human Footprint” published by eoVision.
VisionPuzzle takes the player on a trip around the world, targeting well-known scenes such as Sydney or New York as well as regions seldom seen before. While man remains invisible in these images, they focus on the results of the creative transformation of our Earth.
- 14 stunning satellite pictures from all around the world.
- All puzzles in three different difficulties. Choose difficulties as you wish.
- Pause your puzzle games anytime. Play several puzzles at the same time.
- Can you solve the puzzles faster? Improve your best time!
- Help yourself! Focus on border pieces first.
- Easily move pieces to the side for better overview.
- Satellite images have been selected and processed by eoVision, one of the leading companies in production of high quality satellite images.
- Read more about each location shown in the satellite images.
Have you got any questions, wishes, technical issues or suggestions? Please contact us at email@example.com and we are glad to help.
What's New in Version 1.1
- We have added 3 all-new stunning satellite images to the game (and more to come)!
- Your best times for each puzzle/difficulty are saved now.
- Small improvements to the user interface.
- Fixed a problem with saved game sessions while playing on both iPhone/iPad at the same time.
- Fixed a problem with the timer not being paused, when the phone is locked.
- Fixed a problem with Retina IPads not displaying the puzzles correctly. Sorry to all iPad Retina owners for that.
- Please help us out with feedback and rate the game. Any feedback is much appreciated!
You have a choice of 24, 63 or 108 pieces. I think this was designed more with the iPad in mind. It barely fits on the iPhone screen & you can too easily tap on the icons at the top when moving pieces around, which can be okay if you aren't timing yourself. The timer starts running while the puzzle is loading so by the time you actually see it appear on the screen you've lost about 12 or so seconds. If you like to time yourselves this is not the app for you. The timer keeps running if you have to leave the app. It also asks if you want to continue the puzzle & while it's reloading, again, you lose time. They need to coordinate it so it only runs while the puzzle is fully displayed.
It would be nice if the puzzle pieces snapped into place & the puzzle remained fixed in place rather than moving around. It gets redundant when doing cityscapes because the pieces all look alike. If you are doing 108 pieces, there is barely any screen room to sort & see the individual pieces. Adding pinch & zoom would be beneficial. Otherwise the images are crisp & clear. The location info on each is a nice touch & overall very impressive. It needs a better format for the iPhone & a timer fix.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 24, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 18.3 MB
- Languages: English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Seller: Team Vienna Games GmbH
- © 2012 Team Vienna Games GmbH/eoVision GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.