By Education Mobile
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***** iOS 9 Update *********
Interactive reference with 3D rotational models, free 1247 Gray's anatomy images add-on, a muscle highlighting tool, full description and audio pronunciation.
• Winners for 2011 in Best Medical App (awarded by http://bestappever.com)
• Visual Anatomy is recommended by top U.S.-licensed doctors on HealthTap (https://www.healthtap.com/#apps/375/promote)
• Support English, French, Spanish and German languages
Visual Anatomy is an interactive reference, and education tool. It contains more than 500 high-resolution images (plus 141 single muscle images) and more than 850 feature points which can be interactively selected. Each feature has its own label and short description. The app also has search function which can be used as searching the labels of all feature points. In addition, 6 quizzes with 150 multi-choice questions also are included. It also has all Gray's anatomy images for a quick review.
••Differences between paid version and Lite (Free) version••
1. Paid version has deep muscles and muscle index table with audio.
2. Paid version has more than 200 bone markers.
3. Paid version has audio pronunciation for all anatomy terms.
4. Paid version has 150 more quizzes.
5. Paid version has all 1247 Gray's images.
6. Paid version has more 3D models.
This app’s primary use is as a learning tool but can also be used for any professional who needs the occasional reminder. Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators or professionals, allowing them to visually show detailed areas to their patients or students - helping to educate or explain conditions, ailments and injuries. It can be also used as human anatomy guide or anatomy dictionary.
• No internet connection is required.
• Tap and Pinch Zoom - zoom into and identify any region, bone or other feature by tapping on the screen.
• 3D rotational models
• Quick Navigation - jump to a different system or organ by selecting the thumbnail.
• Great for learning anatomy and physiology
• Audio: Pronunciation guide for all anatomy terms.
• High-resolution images.
• Free periodic updates.
1. Organ 3D overview
2. One of main sections - Muscles. It have 145 muscles including full description (ORIGIN, INSERTION, NERVE, ACTIONS) and cover all superficial muscles and most of deep muscles. A muscle index table with 145 single muscle images.
3. One of main sections - Bones with some bone markers.
Skeleton overview, Skull, Inferior and Superior skull,Neck Bones, Spinal Column, Ribs, Pelvic Girdle, Hand Bones, Foot Bones. It also includes ligaments in knee, shoulder and ankle joints.
4. Respiratory System(overview), Lung,
5. Digestive System(overview), Liver,
6. Urinary System,
7. Nervous System(overview), Brain, Central Nervous System,
8. Reproductive System (Male and female),
9. Senses (Finger, Hand, Ear ,Mouth, Nasal Cavity, Nose, Tongue,Human Denture)
10. Circulatory system. (Principle Veins and Arteries, Heart Anatomy, Head vessels)
11. Endocrine System (overview)
12. 6 quizzes with 150 multi-choice questions
13. 1247 Gray's anatomy images.
When you input more than one characters, the search function automatically gives a list of potential key words. You can just select one of them from the list. The result will be the feature point on the anatomy image and label.
I'm open to suggestions so don't hesitate to send me an e-mail if you have some feedback.
What's New in Version 5.0
Major update! 1. Add all audio pronunciations for all anatomy terms. 2. Bug fixed for single muscle display. 3. Add 100 more A&P quizzes. 4. Add Hamstring, Erector spinae and Quadriceps muscle groups.
Just what I needed
I have been working out at a gym with and without a trainer. I have recently used a physical therapist.
This app helps me understand what and why. It helps me pronounce some of the more difficult words.
Any one who works out or who has odd muscle pain or weakness can benefit from the information contained in this app.
I am an occupational therapist doing home care. I use it all the time as a reference for names of muscles and bones. I also use it to show my patients what part of their body we are working on or which part is hurting. It is very user-friendly and has not had any bugs.
Use it in my practice daily
I love this app! Best teaching tool I've ever had for my patients. My patients really appreciate being able to see the body area we are discussing. They are very impressed by the 3D function. App seems quite stable on my iPhone 6s iOS 9.2. Thanks guys!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Nov 12, 2015
- Version: 5.0
- Size: 202 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: YingLiang Ma
- © 2012-2016 Education Mobile Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.