/ / / /// FASTER THAN EVER! /// / / /
Visual Contacts is the new generation contacts manager.
• It is the fastest of its category in terms of startup time and scrolling through contacts list.
• It is the only one to display instantaneously the pictures of your contacts.
It allows you to view your contacts' pictures directly in the list, so you'll be able to find the person you're looking for in a wink.
No specific importation nor synchronization operation is needed : contacts are read from your iPhone address book and the picture displayed for a contact is the one present in its contact card.
Classical contacts manager functions are available :
• add, edit, consult a contact
• view your contacts organized in groups
Now you can edit your groups too :
• create, rename and delete groups
• move and copy contacts to a group
• delete contacts from a group or from the address book
If you encounter difficulties using the application or if you have some comments or questions, go to http://www.grcbox.com
• Improves search results pictures layout
• Fixes newly created contact not showing in the list
Ratings and Reviews
Works for Me
A photo next to the contact is all I wanted. Thanks!
Other than having the picture next to the contact name in the "Contacts" menu this app does nothing!
It doesn't show the picture for your contacts in the messaging or phone menu.
Creates group names BUT DOESNT ADD the contacts from your phone book!?!?!
Very complicated, confusing and not user friendly.
Visual Contacts and Default Ringtones
Visual Contacts does what it says, it puts your contacts pictures right up front where you can easily see and find a contact.
But I'm sure many of you have noticed that your custom ringtones disappeared and it has assigned all your contacts to the default ringtone or one of the preinstalled ringtones that came with the phone. As a matter of fact it doesn't even show your custom ringtones that are installed on your phone.
It would have been better business if GRC told us in advance of taking our .99 cents that Visual Contacts would indeed take this feature away.
However, there seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel. After experimenting I found if I went back to the original Contacts and assigned the ringtone there it still worked regardless of what Visual Contacts displays as the ringtone.
If GRC fixes this error then I would easily give it 5 stars. Until then you only get 3.
- Guillaume Roche-Chosson
- 1.4 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Guillaume Roche-Chosson
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.