By Lars Forsberg
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
VividTracker is an Amiga Protracker compatible music maker app. You can load, save, edit, and create new ProTracker modules.
1. Compatible with Protracker modules created on the Amiga
2. Supports AudioCopy 2: Import samples from other apps
3. Supports Audiobus 2: VividTracker can send audio to other apps like GarageBand and Cubasis through Audiobus.
4. Great sample editor, where you can easily set loop points, cut and paste samples, etc.
5. Dropbox sync folder support
6. AutoChord feature
7. Cut, Copy and Paste rows, tracks or full patterns
8. Load modules from other apps such as Mail or Safari
9. Open modules in other apps from VividTracker
10. Email modules
11. MIDI in support
12. Bluetooth keyboard support
What's New in Version 1.3
New feature: AutoChord Keys. This is an amazing new feature that adapts the keys to only show the pentatonic scale for the current AutoChord. The last key (blue colour) will show the current chord. This makes it super easy to write music that goes in harmony with the current chord. You turn on AutoChord Keys by pressing the ACK-button on Screen 6.
i am new to making music in this fashion( haha its ancient way of doing i know) . this is fairly simple to use and wrap your head around.i was able to make some nasty booty shakin beats in a few minutes with minimal head scratchin.just downloaded a ton of mods and dropboxing them to this app.. whoo whoo. cool indeed... a bargain..
- Category: Music
- Updated: Mar 24, 2015
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 4.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Lars Forsberg
- © 2013 RapidsMountain
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.