Viz is the quickest way to create simple charts.
You don't have to use obsolete spreadsheet software anymore!
Charts are visualized on your iPhone instantly, then you can share them on your Twitter, Facebook, Airdrop, Documents
or just save them as jpg ready to be used on your favorite presentation software.
Version 2.0 includes:
5 different color schemes and 5 different types of chart:
Share directly on:
● PDF and more
- iOS 11 support
- new sharing options
Ratings and Reviews
Terrible. Apple should give refunds but they're corrupt
This app is terrible. It doesn't let you enter more than 6 data points so it's useless. Apple let's crap be sold and then not offer refunds. What a corrupt system they created. And there is no one at Apple to communicate with. Apple has ZERO customer service. Damned crooks. The CEO and all the other parasites at the top of Apple are taking millions of dollars by stealing from people. They should all be in prison.
ALL APPS SHOULD HAVE A FREE OPTION so customers can find out what they're buying. Sadly, corrupt Apple executives just want to steal money from people. All those idiots who want less regulation are enabling predators to steal from others like Apple is doing. Conservatives are stupid idiots for letting corrupt corporations like Apple steal and deceive. And those same conservatives 'say' they're Christians! Not one conservative is s Christian. They always side with sociopathic abusers against the vulnerable.
A good start
Viz is a nice, effective and easy to use app for creating quick, simple and beautiful charts. However, I think the layout could be better arranged.
Since there is no way for me to contact the developer directly, I am here posting a list of suggestions for changes in hopes that he/she is monitoring this feedback that I personally think would make the app better if implemented:
1) I think the home screen looks a little too busy. Changing it to have less of the color dots and getting rid of the unnecessary “ The quickest way to create simple charts” text would be good.
2) If you already have charts archived, it would be nice if you see a full screen of the chart you tap on with discrete edit and send (or share) options instead of bringing up the “Modify Chart” screen.
3) When you tap “Done” creating or editing a chart, it would be nice to see the same full screen chart with discrete edit and send (or share) options instead of the screen with huge share buttons it presently opens to.
Off to a good start!
This app is off to a good start. Minimalism design looks pretty good, and with nice color options, it looks good! Easy to export chart once completed.
But the actual chart making needs some help. Here are just three of my ideas:
1. Letter/word length for titles and labels is very limited. For example: If you try to put "Number of Times" it will instead say "Number of Ti..."
2. The ability to merge or delete labels would be very useful.
3. On the bar graph final image, I'd prefer it if each bar+label has more white space around them in order to be better separated from the rest, and thus read with greater ease.
4. Add the ability to use percentages, specifically for the circle graph!
But with that said, don't let this review turn you off from this app. It has a ton of potential with future updates, it just needs some work currently.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.