The easiest recording app ever!
The same choice from millions of users.
• Record and Mix a Selected Audio or Video;
• Record and Mix the Current Playing Sound;
• Start Recording at the Scheduled Time;
• Record Only When Speaking;
• Increase the Recording Volume;
• Record via Bluetooth Headset.
iTunes File Sharing, iCloud Drive, Reminders, Moments, Calendar, Trash.
Save to Album, Trim, Voice Changer, Make a Ringtone, Adjust Speed, Merge, Mix, Split.
MP3, M4A, AAC, MP4, CAF, AIFC, AIFF, WAV, AMR
Ratings and Reviews
best playback controls
this thing actually works better than I thought. great for transcribers. what this recorder has that most do not is the most adjustable playback controls. the settings for slowing down the recording OR speeding it up are usually preset to just three options: x05; x1; or x2. This one allows you to set the playback ANYWHERE within this range; anywhere from x05 to x2! This is hard to find and why I rate it 5 stars!!!
Also, they give you a more complete sample of the app. The free options work without any bugs and with all cloud programs. Some apps only work with certain clouds, I tried like 20 of them!!!
OVERALL IMPRESSION: This app is a 10; A+. They knocked it out of the park!! GOOD JOB DEVELOPERS!
Great with drawbacks
I love the ease of recording and playback. Since the update, I have been unable to create folders for storing similar types of recordings. The biggest drawback is I can’t get the recordings off my phone. Even the zipped files are too large to email and they don’t sync with my computer when I back up my phone. I’m getting a new phone and don’t want to lose important recordings. Wifi sharing doesn’t work with my chromebook either. Please help!
Update: developer contacted me and told me to create a new folder lower right corner button. I have an iPhone 6. There isn’t a button there. My screenshot doesn’t look like the one in the app store either- one less tab on top. Battery near dead on phone and can’t be replaced until I back up 12GB of recordings
I love this voice recorder! It’s the best I’ve found to use for in class recording since it doesn’t break each recording down to different files. It just stays and I’m about to resume my original recording which is fantastic. Also this app can speed up the recording which is THE BEST especially when professors are slow talkers. Highly recommend and already told all my friends about it.
- Lin Fei
- 15.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Lin Fei
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.