Voice Dictation - Voice To SMS, Email, Facebook, Twitter And Other Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** HOLIDAY SALE - A great opportunity to get all Quanticapps apps with 60% discount! **
AN AMAZING VOICE RECOGNITION APP AT AN INCREDIBLY LOW PRICE! GET IT NOW.
Best ranking Top Overall and productivity :
-1 in FRANCE
-1 in Spain
-1 in Italy
-1 in Brazil
-1 in Belgium
-1 in Switzerland
-7 in UK
Linda Alex on Sunday, July 29 2012 version 2.2
The best voice recognition software that I have used. Makes using the iPhone much easier.
Not ready to commit? Try Voice To Apps - SMS, Emails, Facebook, Twitter and more
* ALL-IN-ONE APPLICATION : VOICE TO SMS, EMAIL, FACEBOOK AND TWITTER *
- Up to five times faster than typing on a keyboard
- The application is based on an intelligent speech recognition that improves with time.
- Automatic grammar correction
- An extraordinary precision in all situations
- A convenient way to send SMS messages, emails, update your Facebook or post messages on Twitter
The Voice Dictation application is a fantastic way to be effective and save valuable time each day.
Just use your voice instead of typing, touch the microphone dictation app, then say what you have to say,
the iPhone converts your words into text. Use the dictation to write an email or an SMS messages, taking notes and more.
* User-friendly interface and compatible Retina
* Dictation to write an email
* Dictation to write a text or an iMessage
* Automatic correction of grammar and conjugation
* Copy text and paste it into notes or a word processing application such as (Documents to Go, Pages, Quickoffice, etc.).
* Copy text and paste it in your favorite Apps .
* The text can be copied to your Facebook or Twitter.
* 41 supported languages
* Voice Dictation requires an internet connection (WiFi or 3G/EDGE).
* Voice Dictation works on iPhone, iPad(1,2), and on the second and third generation iPod Touch with external microphone.
We always continue to improve the app.
What's New in Version 2.3.2
- Add more languages (Hebrew, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Slovak, Thai, Ukranian, Catalan)
- Fix iOS 7 compatibility
- Fix bugs
Pretty Good App
This app understands your voice well. I think it is as good as SIRI or google voice. The issue with connection with the server has to do with whether or not the ipad/ is connected to the internet and as long as there are no filters. My work has internet blocking software for particular websites and/or due to protection of children on it and it won't work from there. However, it works from home great.
It needs to give the website address that is being blocked so that it can be added to a safe list. If you use the keyboard on the ipad, you can edit the text and continue to record. If you use an external keyboard, once you start editing the text, you can't continue recording or at least I haven't figured it out yet.
Worked great for me
I love this app. I can do punctuation, see text and edit before I send. Excellent voice recognition.
I have tried a lot of these app types. This one is excellent.
I did, but I would not recommend you buy this app because their support site is gone. No domain.
Me too. All I get now is: "you are not authorized to use this service, contact your service provider." What a scam. I want my money back. SCAM. Do not buy any product from this Quanticapp company!!!
I will post this warning across internet and may bring suit using consumer protection laws in my jurisdiction, which provide a recovery of attorney fees even if the economic loss at issue is low (here $1.99).
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 29, 2013
- Version: 2.3.2
- Size: 17.1 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Quanticapps
- © QuanticApps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.