By Impack Productions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Just about everyone loves to sing. Out of all those people, there are many who want to improve their voice. Unfortunately, not everyone has the time or the money to take voice lessons. Voice Tutor hopes to fill this gap.
We start out with a diagnostic to help you figure out what kind of trouble you're currently having with your voice. Once we've helped you figure that out, you can take specialized lessons designed to help you overcome your own personal challenges.
We've done our best to make Voice Tutor fun and easy to use, so no matter what kind of voice you have, or how long you've been singing, we can help!
Voice Tutor is much more than simple scales. Voice Tutor has been painstakingly and meticulously crafted to be the best possible vocal companion for singers of any level. Obviously we can never replace an actual teacher, but we tried our best to do just that!
Each exercise has been assembled to specifically target one of the four voice types. Everyone falls in to one of these categories and our exercises will help you overcome your own specific issues.
The exercises in Voice Tutor were created by professional vocal instructors with many decades of combined experience. Our teachers have worked with everyone from complete beginners all the way up to professionals who've sold millions of albums.
What People Are Saying:
"Voice Tutor is the ONLY app on my iPod. It has helped me TREMENDOUSLY. Whether you're a budding vocalist or a singing sensation, EVERYONE should use Voice Tutor!" - Kelly Rowland (Solo Artist, Destiny's Child)
"Voice Tutor is the go to app for professionals and beginners. It contains several vocal exercises that are the essential building blocks for vocal development. The Riff and Run section provides an easy to understand break down of today's approach to singing. From the studio to the stage, Voice Tutor is a powerful tool for your iPhone in the palm of your hand." - Kevin Antunes (Musical Director for Madonna, Justin Timberlake, Janet Jackson, Jay Sean and many more)
* A comparative diagnostic that helps you determine your particular vocal challenge by having you sing scales and then listening to four different examples. These four examples very clearly demonstrate the four different voice types, making it easy for you to determine what your particular vocal challenge is.
* Four sets of exercises, each containing over an hour of lessons, specifically targeting your particular issue.
* A pitch meter to check your pitch as you sing through your lessons. Enable the pitch meter and the track will slow down to accurately analyze your pitch. Watch the needle and try to keep it pointing straight up! (Please note, due to the extreme timing accuracy required for the Riff'n'Run section, pitch detection is not available)
* A workout section that takes a singer through a full vocal warmup. It is perfect for getting ready for a show, recording, auditioning, etc.
* A breathing exercise section to help you significantly increase your breath control.
* The "Riff 'n Run" section. This section will teach you how to sing riffs and runs just like the pros!
* Background ready - continue your lessons while doing other things with your device.
* Remote compatible - pop your device into a dock and control it with a remote!
Coming in future versions:
* Riff 'n Run section will be broken into styles, such as Jazz, Gospel, R&B, Country, Classical and Pop. More Riff 'n Run lessons will be added.
Check out our website for more info and a video of Voice Tutor in action!
What's New in Version 1.4.3
* Fixed a couple bugs that were causing crashes for a few users.
* Fixed a bug that was causing the content of the "How to Sing" section to be cut off early.
* Fixed a bug that was causing the audio to stop playing when the application moved to the background.
* Fixed a bug that was causing the audio to stop playing when switching to headphones or another device.
* Fixed a crashing bug that slipped through the cracks in version 1.4.0
We've significantly improved the pitch detector! No longer does the track need to slow down to analyze your pitch. Flip it on and keep singing at a normal speed!
We've also been working hard to address the various bugs and crashes that have been affecting some of our users. We're pretty sure we've got them squashed! If you have any problems with bugs or crashes, please do email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Yes, it does work!
I have been using this app off and on to help me in the area from going smoothly from low notes to high and I must say that I have finally learned how to hit those notes with ease.
My voice has certainly improved and mine you I have been using this app that often at all. I could only imagine how good I'll get if I do. I recently sang a song on our church cd and everyone was so surprised to hear that it was me singing on there. I sounded that good. So I had to come on here and write this review to promote this app and say thanks to the developers of this app.
It's wonderful for Real singers!
Don't expect this app to teach you how to sing. This app is for those that have some type of foundation in music and/or singing.
Now this is going to require you to have some type of good ear. If you can't listen to the example and then listen to yourself to diagnose your voice then this app is not for you.
If you are unsure about where you are vocally, do what I did, call the number on the app and take a lesson with the creators!
For the price, this app is great! No, it doesn't interact with you. However, the tools that are there are fantastic!
Warm ups galore! Scales galore! There is even a breathing portion that allows you to adjust the settings to increase your breathing.
Do the work and you will enjoy this app!
I bought this to learn how to sing. You first have to diagnose what kind of singer you are, um.. I bought this app to do that, not so i could do it myself! How am i supposed to know? The beginning "test" scales are so fast I can't tell if I'm in key or not. There's no way to slow them down. There's no option for beginners here. Very frustrating!