Easily monitor your VoIP device status and let it interact with your Mac:
- CallerID (Visual and Voice) using your Address Book
- iChat status update when on the phone
- Pause/Resume play in iTunes, Quicktime and DVD Player automatically
- Visual feedback (Notifications when receiving calls)
List of compatible devices from Sipura/Linksys/Cisco : PAP2T, PAP2, PAP2-NA, PAP2-EU, SPA-1001, SPA-2100, SPA-2102, SPA-3000, SPA-3102, RTP300, SPA Phones 900/500 series and WIP310
VoIP Tracker will NOT work if your device has been locked by your provider and you can't change syslog settings on it.
Note : We have tested most of those devices but we can't test all configurations so please contact our support if you encounter any issue.
- More efficient parsing for the phone status messages (as a result, support for 10.6 had to be dropped)
- Retina ready (all icons have been redesigned including the application icon)
- Sandboxing enabled
- Use Notification Center when running on OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- FIX : voice notifications still active when disabled in Preferences
- FIX : crash when receiving calls for some users
- FIX : iTunes/Quicktime automation not working reliably
- minor tweaks and fixes (mutli-CPU performances)
Ratings and Reviews
Does not work
Don't waste your money, at least if you have an SPA-3102, though it's suggested that a fix is in progress I have been waiting for weeks for a fix and support has been largely silent about the issue other than acknowledging it. I imagine if the app worked it would be cool, but at least for me I would have been better off burning the cash for heat.
Does not work with PAP2T
The App does not work with my PAP2T. The developer stated that a fix would be released to address the issue. After several months the issue still has not been corrected.
Doesn't do anything it says it do.......
It connects with my phone, but none of the notification or integrations its suposed to have work.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.