Voloco is a real-time voice-processing app that combines automatic tuning, pitch-shifting, and vocoding. Pick a song from your library to sing or hum along to, and Voloco will automatically guess the key of the song and pitch correct your voice to that key.
Voloco features six vocal effect preset packs:
Starter: The effects you know and love.
P-Tain: Extreme pitch correction plus seventh chords. Perfect for RnB and rap.
Bon Hiver: Lush harmonies in the style of Bon Iver's song "Woods."
8 Bit Chip: Bleeps and boops like your favorite games from the 80's
Duft Pank: Funky vocoder sounds similar to a certain French electronic duo.
Sitar Hero: Inspired by Indian classical music.
Create your own music video selfie! Join other Volocoists and have your video featured on our YouTube Channel.
Voloco allows you to record your performances in audio or video so you can easily share them.
• Monthly with a 7 (or 30) day free trial
• Yearly with a 7 (or 30) day free trial
• The cost of renewal is equal to the value that “Apple’s App Store Matrix” determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings
Terms of Service: http://bit.ly/voloco-terms
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Add the right voice effects
extra effects are available through a subscription now?
i was literally about to purchase the extra effects, all of them. to my surprise i find the app has been updated and now offers a subscription instead of a one time purchase. has it always been a subscription and i just didn’t know, or have the devs turned this wonderful app into a smule crap? please no. i was just about to spend money on this like i had been planning for quite some time, i can’t believe that on the day where i actually commit to my plans i find Voloco turned into one of the least successful business models for apps imo.
So this app is super amusing for singers. I really like the presets inspired by Indian Classical music. Getting lost in a dronescape is hypnotic. Also, as someone who has talked a lot of smack about auto tune over the years, it’s actually pretty fun to play with. I don’t use the key finding features for existing songs much, but they work. I appreciate the ability to use any effect in any of the available scales. Chromatic scale and vocoder is an amusing combination. I wish that user defined presets were a thing, but that’s my only extremely mild gripe.
Add the right voice effects
- Resonant Cavity, LLC
- 29.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Resonant Cavity 2017
- In-App Purchases
- All Access, Monthly $2.99
- VIP Pack $6.99
- P-Tain $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.