By Chair Entertainment Group, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
VOTE!!! The Game
From the creators of the bestselling and award-winning Infinity Blade series, play as President Obama or Mitt Romney in a slapstick battle for the White House. Equip your candidate of choice with a variety of iconic American outfits, accessories and items. Use your skills to unlock score boosters, win votes and rack up the top score as you campaign for victory.
Who will win the presidency? On this campaign trail, both popularity and skill matter, so join now and VOTE!!!
* Comedic cartoon-style political slugfest.
* Award earned votes to your candidate of your choice and follow the worldwide results in real-time.
* Featuring informative, real-world voter resource links, including voter registration powered by Rock the Vote, to help make your vote count!
* Outrageous outfits for you to dress your favorite candidate in. Featuring the Super Prez, Karate Chop, Uncle Sam, Groovy Threads, The Champ, and many more.
* Hilarious weapons to unlock: the Ice Cream Cone, Sparkler, Microphone, The Constitution, Foam Hand, Balloon of Justice and more.
* More than 30 wacky ways to accessorize, including the Baseball Cap, Clown Nose, Eye Patch, Sweet Mustache, Cool Shades and Top Hat.
* Iconic battle arenas: The White House Lawn, the Oval Office and the Debate Stage.
* Each candidate will lay down the verbal smack down with their most popular catch phrases of the political campaign trail.
* Fun and challenging Game Center Achievements and Leaderboards.
- It is highly recommended that you upgrade your device to the latest iOS version
- Parents: you can turn off In-App purchasing in the iOS settings
What's New in Version 1.01
- Verified compatible with iOS 6
- Bug fixes and improvements
For any infinity blade players out there...
This game is hilarious. It's a copy of infinity blade, so much that your opponent is programmed the same way any shield+sword enemy would be in infinity blade too. I'm pretty sure when Obama got hit once, the sound effect was the same as Ausar/Siris. By the way- you do NOT have to buy anything to start a round. You can just hit the arrow and skip the power up screen. With a close presidential race currently (52% Obama, 48% Romney) it actually adds a bit of suspense and ClashMob feeling like IB 2. It's also a great break from farming gold to get a weapon, etc. Get this game, people! Before they start charging for it!
If only elections were this awesome
Easily the most hilarious app to date. Any fan of Infinity Blade will go insane over the fact that your opponent can switch between light, heavy and dual-wield attack styles at any time -- but if that's the price of watching our wannabe God-King do backflips to get away from a guy with the inverse of Siris' charisma, so be it.
Expansion pack I would pay for: David Axelrod as the Worker of Secrets, and Newt Gingrich as Thane. And for bipartisan purposes, how about Karl Rove and Nancy Pelosi in those roles from the other direction? Make it happen, ChAIR!
Feel the change!
As much as I have been anxious to finally download infinity blade dungeons, the fact they may have been working on this game caused delay on dungeons is well worth it. My favorite part of the game is that the president wins every time. Lets just hope he does in real life. It is the same joke every time and every time I chuckle. By the way, as I know anybody that plays infinity blade or this game must be for the president as the game is intelligent, please get out and vote as Romney's change I can assure you will not feel good.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 20, 2012
- Version: 1.01
- Size: 46.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chair Entertainment Group
- © 2012-13 Chair Entertainment Group, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation).
Top In-App Purchases
- Stack of coins$0.99
- Large stack of coins$4.99
- Pile of coins$9.99
- Huge pile of coins$19.99