VOX: Music Player & SoundCloud Streamer
By Coppertino Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
It just sounds better! The beauty is in its simplicity, yet behind the minimal exterior lies a powerful music player with a ton of features & support for all audio formats you should ever need.
*NEW* Introducing Loop for VOX™. Your personal Music storage with infinite free space, unlimited offline cache. Sync, stream and cache your entire music library between Mac and iPhone in full quality.
VOX was originally developed following the principles of clarity, simplicity and versatility. Thus, the minimalistic interface incorporates both essential and unique features, which let you:
Listen to your music regardless of the format:
• Play numerous lossy and lossless audio formats;
• Export playlists in various formats (PLS, M3U, XSPF);
• Open different playlist types including M3U, PLS, XSPF and the popular CUE format used to store CD rips;
• Play audio files stored on NAS devices and other network drives.
Rule your music with ease:
• Control the player from the main interface, Dock context menu or main menu controls;
• Automatically search for all the missing album artwork from MusicBrainz and LastFM databases;
• Use keyboard media keys, headphones buttons and Apple Remote to control playback (requires VOX Preference Pane);
• Easily add music via smart drop zones, ordinary open dialog and Finder context menu;
• Use equalizer with presets & custom mode, crossfade, fade on play/pause, converting music to 5.1 or 7.1 format;
• Preview album artwork from your Dock icon;
• Gapless playback support;
• Get system or Growl playback notifications.
Focus on music, not the source:
• Work with different audio sources including custom Playlist, iTunes Library, online Radio & even more in the future;
• Keep your listening statistics up-to-date with your LastFM account by means of LastFM scribbling.
Full SoundCloud integration:
• Easily control SoundCloud from inside VOX.
• Access the largest database of the world’s music & discover new sound.
• Bring your SoundCloud stream and likes directly into VOX.
Get more out of your technical equipment:
• Advanced Audio Features: HOG Mode; Improved multi-output device support;
• Convert stereophonic audio in your headphones to binaural using Bauer DSP (BS2B) technology;
• Pause playback automatically on headphones disconnection;
• Take full advantage of AirPlay (10.8+) to listen from any of your wireless output devices.
Equip yourself with all of the audiophile tools. Thanks VOX!
Loop for VOX™ is available via auto-renewing subscription:
- $4.99 per month;
- $49.99 per year.
Your credit card will be charged through your iTunes Account after confirmation of the purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your subscriptions can be managed in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase is made. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
LOOP for VOX terms and conditions: http://coppertino.com/terms
What's New in Version 2.6
We're constantly improving our VOX from one update to another. This major update includes:
- Successfully migrated to new official SoundCloud API;
- Fixed bug with parsing YouTube playlists;
- Fixed bugs with album separating when parsing iTunes library, improved compatibility with new iTunes versions;
- Fixed various issues with audio engine;
- Fixed crashes and minor UI bugs;
- Added Japanese localization.
Feel free to share your feedback with us, we want to make your experience better than ever!
Works great with LOOP
Being able to stream my LOOP library is the feature I find most valuable. It’s primarily what I use VOX for: the ability to stream from my library of FLAC and ALAC lossless music. It’s been working pretty admirably until today, when it crashed a couple of times upon launch. Deleted the app, downloaded again, reinstalled. Seems to be working quite well. I’m really not interested in the other features, so my experience has been 95% positive.
iTunes library failed to load always :(
It never load iTunes library properly even allow assess to entire file system. There were several app updates but issue is still there. Useless app if you want to listen to songs in iTunes library :(
I bought this thing this morning because I foolishly believed the radio function would perform as do most of the radio apps in the store: With little-to-no issues; yeah, I don’t know why I thought, either. “FIP [radio station located in Paris] failed to load,” I’m told. Failed to load? Really? My bad. I’ll write it off as experience.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Sep 30, 2015
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 27.6 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Coppertino Inc.
- © Coppertino Inc. 2012-2015
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- LOOP for VOX Subscription$4.99
- LOOP for VOX Subscription$49.99