VPN 360 is one of the best and easiest ways to access all your favorite online content for free. With super-fast VPN servers and other premium features, VPN 360 is the best choice for you.
With VPN 360 you will be able to:
* Protect your privacy
* Hide your IP and physical address
* Secure your internet activity and WiFi connection
You can be a premium user and get more features through auto-renewable subscription:
Title of service: VPN 360 Premium
• Length of subscription: 1 month, 1 year, access to Premium servers, and higher connection speed, and priority support, no ads
• Price of subscription, and price per unit: 1 month - $11.99, 1 year - $35.99;
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms of service:
Optimized connectivity experience.
Ratings and Reviews
USED ALL MY DATA😡😡
My school always blocks all social media like Snapchat, instagram etc. So I figured I could just use a VPN to get around this. I tried multiple different apps with them all being very slow. Most of them 1 mb/s. Then I tried this app and was getting speeds over 40 mb/s and at first I thought, “man this is impressive, some paid services can’t even do this”. But as time went on I became more suspicious if I was really using WiFi. Maybe, Just maybe this app was using my data. Turns out I was right 2 weeks later I get a text from my mobile service provider(at&t) with a message stating,”you have used 75% of your data”. Then I think to myself,”THERE NO WAY”. So I did what every frustrated person who data was almost gone would do, I checked how much I had used. It said I had used 7 GIGS OF DATA! I never use this much. Then I check my cellular data settings on my phone and it said VPN 360 had used 6 GB of data! How could this be I’m always on WiFi with this VPN. Then I thought,”this app must just be using my data, not WiFi.”. This must be how it gets those speeds around 40 mb/s. That is is why I wrote this, to let people know this app is a bunch of bull crap. It doesn’t use you WiFi at all it just eats up your mobile data even you think you using WiFi. Thank you for reading and I hope this deters anyone from making the mistake of using this disgusting app!
Cheating VPN - Uses all of your data
DO NOT USE THIS VPN. I downloaded this VPN before I went on my trip to China and I was shocked at how amazingly fast it was. I had limited data of 3GB before I left. And over the course of the three weeks I was gone, I started getting messages of how much data I was using. When I saw that I had already used 1 full GB of data in less than 5 days, I panicked and thought it was my social media that kept downloading data onto my phone.
So I decided to turn off my data when I went outside, which made it so that my parents couldn’t contact me. I would use the hotel’s WiFi with the VPN on so I could check everything. By 2 weeks ish, I realized that I had already passed my data limit BY A LOT. I had used 8.2 GB OF DATA!! Desperate, I couldn’t believe that my social media could have used this much. And when I checked, VPN 360 had used 5.4 GB OF DATA 😡😡 so I actually only used 2.8 GB. And most of the time, I used WiFi with everything.
Therefore, it’s clear to me that even though you use WiFi, this VPN will not work unless you use let it use data. That is why it is so fast. Don’t use this VPN 🙅🏻♀️
It worked at first...
I'm a high schooler and I don't want to use my data because it's hella expensive. My school has wifi, but a lot of things are blocked such as snapchat, discord, facebook, and slander just to name a few. I went through a couple different ones that had a "free trial", but they always made the use of anything impossible. I found this one and for the first 2-3 hours it worked perfectly, I could access everything, but then all of a sudden it didn't. I've tried the different connection modes, but now it does what some of the others did ( if you connect the VPN, the wifi stops working for anything). Aside from it not working for me anymore, the app is great. It's very easy to use, and the customer support is very helpful. Definitely would like to continue using it once I can get it running properly again.
- TOUCHVPN INC
- 59.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Infinity Software Co., Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Free Premium Service Trial $11.99
- Premium Service $11.99
- Premium Service $35.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.