VPN Shield App guaranteed access to popular web sites, secure connection, protects your online privacy by warning you when you are using the Internet in potentially unsafe locations, such as unprotected Wi-Fi hotspots in hotels, and provides a safe, encrypted and trustworthy connection with a VPN Shield service subscription. With an active service subscription, you create an encrypted and secure channel between your device and one of our servers using Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology.
Try VPN Shield App Free Trial Ad Free to be sure we are the best shield for your security, privacy and anonymous browsing.
VPN Shield App Features:
●Guarantee access to sites Access to Internet Sites and Apps – Secured and encrypted (AES) connectivity to popular sites and apps wherever you are.
● Totally Anonymous Internet Browsing - We protect your privacy and do NOT record statistics such as browsing or search history, opened web-sites or used apps.
● Change your IP Address and Location – Access to popular websites and services from abroad like you are in those countries. It helps to change your virtual environment to country you choose and enjoy local services like at home or even guarantees accessibility to popular websites from abroad.
● Unlimited Speed and Data Traffic - No speed limitation, no bandwidth limitation. Watch your favorite movies, listen music, browsing any websites and use apps without any limits.
● Works with any Connection - Use VPN Shield with any local networks, public Wi-Fi, 2G, 3G, and LTE networks of any carriers.
● One Subscription For Multiple Devices - Purchase just one subscription and share it between your Smartphone, Tablet, Laptop, and Desktop devices running different platforms.
● Automatic Connection Mode in Unsecured Networks - Start a private and safe VPN connection automatically when an unsafe Internet connection is detected, like in a hotel or cafe.
● Wide Geographical Locations Coverage - Servers are located in more than 10 countries worldwide, with multiple servers per country to ensure a solid connection and fast browsing.
● Real-time Server Access Guarantee - Our team performs real-time monitoring of server accessibility from all major-geographical regions to provide non-stop security and privacy of VPN Shield App for our customers worldwide. Operated by Defendemus - an EU network security expert company.
● Super Fast Customer Support - 24/7 response rate for any issue.
Trusted by Professionals - 5 years on market with tens of thousands of active users worldwide.
VPN Shield App works as a subscription service with a wide range of payment options available.
Service contains the auto-renewable subscriptions with 7, 30 and 365 length billing period. After you confirmed the subscription type you will be billed ones per period (weekly, monthly, yearly).
● 1 Day Trial - Free and non-Auto-Renewable.
● Basic Starter - billed every 7 Days Auto-Renewable
● Standart - billed every 30 Days Auto-Renewable
● Professional - billed every 365 Days Auto-Renewable (most cost effective)
You can cancel the auto-renewable subscription anytime before 24 Hours of next billing period.
VPN Shield uses servers located in:
● United States
● United Kingdom
● Hong Kong
All locations are operated by Defendemus - European network security expert company.
Please note that of use of BitTorrent software is not allowed within the scope of this service, and will result in a decrease of service speed and ultimately the blocking of the account.
Customer Support: email@example.com
Twitter: @VpnShieldApp https://twitter.com/vpnshieldapp
This update contains stability improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I regret downloading this
this app can’t solve the problem i encountered,i saw that there is such a comment saying that this app is very good,so i downloaded and used this app,i feel so sorry,this app will always be disconnected for no reason,and don’t let me to access the network,and this app will crash when i use it.
Seems to be working….
I started witht the 7 day subscription, and I was very confused by the incredibly simple set up, and could not believe it was actually functioning, because of that. I did contact support several times, and they confirmed by the data sent and received that it was indeed functioning. I expected to have to set up all kinds of values in the VPN setup in Network preferences, but basically, you install the profiles, pick L2p or PPT and click “connect.” That’s it! No fumbling with your wifi connection or ethernet. As for compatibility, I am a new user, and I did have it drop on me a few times, and that is probably because I fiddled with my wifi connection to add the VPN Shield DNS servers. I should not have done that I have since found out. Just leave your wifi alone and connect VPN Shield and it is supposed to add that extra layer of securtity to your wifi connection. I have chosen to test it out a while longer now I know what I did wrong during the first week. One thing lacking is any kind of user manual or clear instructions with the application, which led to my confusion. It would be helpful for the company to provide that for it’s customers. I think it’s worth a try if you do a lot of online shopping, banking and surfing on a laptop.
Good VPN, but...
VPN Shield works as described, and as best as I can tell, it seems to work well. There is one major issue though that limits its use in the US, and this isn't mentioned in the discussion. For a VPN to work, your computer connects to their VPN server via an encrypted connection, and then the VPN server connects to the web address that you want to go to. It's a simple enough idea and if all goes well, it works. VPN Shield's weakness is that the VPN server is in Germany. With the server being so far away from the US, it really slows everything down. If VPN Shield had a US VPN Server (or multiple servers), then I believe this would be a great app. But even with this limitation, VPN Shield works well. It's just slower than I would like.
One interesting thing happened several times using this app. Because my true IP Address was hidden, Google saw my origin as being in Germany, and so my Google home page displayed in German. I had to choose English a few times. Overall it works fairly well for a version 1 app.
- Defendemus sp. z o.o.
- 2.8 MB
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Defendemus LLC. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.