VR - Talk to her
By Frank Meyer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This innovative game combines speech recognition with VR.
When the microphone is displayed on screen, the character listens to you. Start the conversation by asking her to dance or let her perform some sport moves. She really knows a lot about the universe, ask her about the sense of life or dig out some of her jokes and secrets.
- controlled by speech recognition
- supports Google Cardboard like VR Headsets (e.g. Durovis Dive, Stooksy VR-Spektiv, Zeiss VR ONE)
- enjoy without interruptions, no touch input needed
- for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad (non-VR-Mode is available)
Move player position with voice input
- 'Left', 'Right', 'Forward', 'Back'
Some examples for voice input
- Dance for me
- Lets make sports
- What is the sense of life ?
- How much is the fish ?
- Tell me a joke
- What do you know about computers ?
- Will i become president one day ?
- Do you have friends?
- Play the guitar
Also try our great VR games "VR Funfair" and "VR Labyrinth".
Made by Frank Meyer and Edgar Maass
What's New in Version 1.2
- added video for AppStore-Preview
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 14, 2017
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 112 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Frank Meyer
- © Frank Meyer, Edgar Maass
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (6th generation).