VRV is the fan-first streaming service that connects the dots between sci-fi, tech, anime, and more to bring you shows and movies you actually want to watch from:
- Cartoon Hangover
- Geek & Sundry
- Rooster Teeth
- VRV Select
Join for free to view your new favorite shows anywhere. Go premium for an ad-free experience and offline viewing on your favorite iOS device. Now it's even easier to become premium with in-app purchasing!
In-App Purchase information:
- Subscribe to a monthly premium membership for any one channel (prices vary per channel) or subscribe to VRV Premium for $9.99 USD/month.
- Your iTunes Account will automatically be charged after you confirm your subscription
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your billing period. You can manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to Account Settings after purchase
- Your iTunes Account will be charged the monthly cost of your chosen membership for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- A current subscription cannot be cancelled during an active subscription period
Terms of Service: https://vrv.co/terms
- Search is even more stellar with the new Top Results display, which fulfills your queries with relevant episodes, series, or movies.
- We captured the usual bugs and released them back to nature. Sorry, not really, we totally deleted them.
Ratings and Reviews
Good anime but ADS
For those wondering about the dubbed anime. The partnership between Funimation and Crunchyroll ended so those titles have went back to their respective companies.
Good amount of different anime services.
Worst app to stream anime
I've had nothing but problems with this app since I first got it from constant buffering to unescapable adds, there are way better apps to stream anime than this
The metric butt ton of ads is getting tiresome.
There is no reason why anyone should be getting 2 ads back to back every five minutes. 10 ads an episode is ridiculous and needs to stop. On top of that you only get to watch a few episodes of a show this way, otherwise you must pay for a subscription. At least let us watch as much of the show as we want if you’re going to bombard us with ads.
- Ellation, Inc.
- 222 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017 Ellation, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- VRV Premium $9.99
- NickSplat $5.99
- HIDIVE $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.