By Visual Supply Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The standard of mobile photography
VSCO Cam is the premier way to shoot, edit, and share your photographs.
VSCO Cam is integrated with the curated VSCO Grid, a showcase of exceptional images from around the globe. Find and follow other creatives from around the world and post your photos. Because beautiful imagery trumps social clout, the number of followers, comments, and likes are absent from the platform.
Publish original content to your Journal and share with the creative community. Find inspiration on the VSCO Journal, a publication highlighting creatives from around the globe.
Sync & edit
Streamline your workflow by selecting photos to sync and edit across devices. VSCO Tools allow for fine tuning, with the goal to complement, not define, your photographs. Exposure, Temperature, Contrast, Crop, Straighten, Fade, Vignette, and more allow you to define your look. Simplify your editing process with Copy + Paste and Single Step Undo.
Discover new work and stay connected to the community by searching for people, Journal articles, and photos.
Images have never looked so stunning. Utilizing our innovative processing technology, VSCO Cam yields elegant results previously unattainable on the iPhone and iPad.
Browse a stunning array of preset packs available for purchase in the in-App store. From vivid colors to faded black and whites, the store offers the best mobile presets on the market.
Before & after
Compare your original image with the edited version by simply holding down the image in edit view.
Separate Focus and Exposure Rings, plus White Balance Lock increase creative control.
Advanced camera controls include Manual Focus, Shutter Speed, Exposure Compensation, and ISO.
Browse the Library
Multiple thumbnail sizes allow for a customizable image-browsing experience.
The information age
Easily view your image data including location, date, preset used, and more.
Import and export your images in high resolution without sacrificing quality.
Share your photos to your VSCO Grid, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google, Weibo, your camera roll, and more.
Join the VSCO Community to sync and edit photos across devices, showcase original work, follow other creatives, and download previously purchased presets. Submit your images for the opportunity to be featured on the curated VSCO Grid.
To view samples and learn about other VSCO products, please visit vsco.co
What's New in Version 4.2.5
This version includes the following updates:
- Improved preview quality after using Straighten tool
- Resolved potential crash when entering Edit mode on older devices
- Fixed various issues and bugs
Best camera app 📷
I'd recommend anyone who regularly take photos with their iPhone to get this app, along with anyone who relies on their iPhone to get great photos even occasionally. The developers are always updating the app and fixing bugs while adding new features. The filters are superb and the editing tools for the more discerning photographers are more intuitive and easier to use than any other app I've used. I'm a reporter and I have used this app to take quality photos for publication in a newspaper. I'm sure you'll find it useful.
when I downloaded the filter "The Essence/Artchetype collection", it was $1.99 plus tax. I paid the price but i didn't get my filters. PLEASE GIVE ME A REFUND OR GIVE ME THE FILTERS. NOW
One step forward, two steps back
*Version 4.2.4 review*
The 4.0 update added a lot of great features like sync, journal, and editing history, but it also took a few steps backwards in terms of UI/UX.
1. The icons are too minimalistic to the point where they don't make any sense. Not only that, but they're also inconsistent or re-used for different things. (For example: in the Library, the button for Camera mode is a circle, but in the main side menu, the button for Camera mode is a circle inside a box. Another example: in the main side menu, the button for Settings are dots in a circle, but when viewing someone's Grid, the same button is Share menu.)
2. They removed the flagging feature for photos in the Library. I actually used this to keep track of photos.
3. To check the sync status of your Library, you have to go to the Explore tab, tap the Search button in the corner, then choose the Sync tab. Why is this not located in the Library tab in the first place?
4. There's still no extension to edit photos directly in the Photos app. The VSCO Cam Extension was shown in the on-stage demo when iOS 8 was first revealed, so why hasn't it been added yet?
5. The UI of the camera is terrible to the point that it's unusable, especially the manual controls. It's too time-consuming to tap Settings, scroll over, tap Adv, tap the option menu, tap the option you want to adjust (which again, are minimalistic icons that don't make any sense), move the slider for that, and repeat if you want to adjust anything else.
6. There's still no way to quickly access your favorite presets apart from re-ordering them.
7. A bug I found in version 4.2.2 STILL hasn't been addressed after letting them know multiple times.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 21, 2015
- Version: 4.2.5
- Size: 41.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Visual Supply Company
- © 2015 Visual Supply Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Aesthetic SeriesFree
- Hypebeast / HBFree
- Krochet Kids intl.Free
- Levi's Commuter Pack / LV3Free
- Street Etiquette / SEFree
- Skin Tone ToolFree
- Limited Edition Collection$6.99
- Levi's Commuter PackFree
- Bright + Clean / S Series S1 - S3$0.99
- The Essence / Archetype Collection$1.99