W Hotels Worldwide
By Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
W Hotels Worldwide brings its signature sounds and insider access to what's new and next at our iconic destinations around the world to the iTunes store with this exclusive mobile app.
Stream custom music mixes by some of the most talented emerging global DJs curated by W Hotels Global Music Director, Michaelangelo L'Acqua and delivered to you by the Mix.dj music player.
Of course there’s more. Check out all of these features:
- Explore W Hotels Worldwide: Find, explore and book W hotels and retreats around the world.
- Get Local: Check out the local weather, get directions through maps or take a first look at our hotel photos.
- Stay connected: Snap a photo and post to popular social media sites directly from the W Hotels app.
- Get Insider Access: Find out first about special events and exclusive W Happenings in each destination through the "Insider" tab on each hotel page.
- Order In: Hotel guests can view and order from our in-room dining menus 24/7 and just charge it to the room.
- Have it Delivered: If you need more towels or anything else sent to your room, just click the “I Need” tab and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Treat Yourself or Someone Else: Whether you’re checked in or not, you can order anything you like to a guest room. Champagne, snacks or whatever, just let us know and we’ll send it up. Then, either put it on the room tab or pay securely by credit card.
- Anything Else. Just Ask: For any other special requests or question, just send the hotel a message through the app and they’ll make sure it’s covered. No problem.
- Get the Inside Scoop: Find out about special offers to redeem during your stay at W Hotels around the world. Just click the “Messages” tab on each hotel page.
- Bring W Hotels Home: Get instant, on-the-go access to W Hotels –The Store.
- And for those who want more: Check out what’s happening at our W hotels around the globe or find a special deal for your next stay using the ‘Special Offers’ page.
What's New in Version 1.4.3
- A few bug fixes
- Six new mixes just added from our 2013 W Hotels and burn DJ Lab DJs who just returned from W Bangkok and W Retreat Koh Samui.
iPad app needed, better IU, Strange Landscape mode
Landscape mode is apparently present but is useless as you can't scroll.
Please optimize this app for the iPad. It's great that the app has been "optimized" for iPhone 5. Improvements in booking and IU of the app is also needed. There is a lack of photos, and the app needs to be updated with the new hotels. Interface can be more responsive and improved like the new SPG app but with W flair. Starwood should update the app for use at all W residences as well.
Not seeing where I log in to check on reservations
Downloaded, tapped, can't find what I need (my reservations), didn't like, deleting. Trying Starwood app next to see if I can't find booking...
Pretty Bad App
This app is next to useless. If you want a booking tool just use the SPG App. The interface is clunky and app hard to use. The add I saw said you could order in room dinning from the app...couldn't see how to do that either.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Nov 07, 2013
- Version: 1.4.3
- Size: 23.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Starwood Hotels and Resorts
- © 2012 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.