By Dave Thompson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wake is a professional networking tool that lets you start up PCs, Macs and Servers remotely. Compatible with all 'Wake On Lan' capable devices, Wake even gives you a status indicator to tell you whether each machine is on or off.
* Wake button sends 'Wake On Lan' magic packet to start up a machine.
* Works over wifi or cellular data network.
* Status indicator glows to tell you whether each machine is on or off.
* Automatically detects your computers for easy setup.
* Shake'n'wake - shake the device to wake all computers!
* Start up a machine remotely, then use VNC or other remote access service to view files.
* Monitor a list of business critical servers.
* Start up a classroom full of PCs from your desk.
For troubleshooting, go to davet.org/wake/support.html
What's New in Version 1.6.1
- Updated graphical layout of wake button to fix problem on iPhone SE where 'i' symbol overlapped.
- Made user interaction on wake button more obvious.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 17, 2017
- Version: 1.6.1
- Size: 0.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Dave Thompson
- © 2017 Dave Thompson
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Medium/large network AddOn$0.99