Walgreens - Pharmacy, Clinic, Print Photos, Coupons and Shopping
By Walgreen Co.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Everything’s easier with the Walgreens App.
Refill prescriptions in seconds, print photos straight from your phone for pickup in an hour, clip coupons with just a tap, and so much more!
• Refill by Scan* - Simply scan the barcode on your prescription bottle for instant refills
• Pill Reminder – Create and manage reminders that alert you when it’s time to take your prescription, over-the-counter medications and vitamins - Plus, keep on top of pill reminders through Apple Watch
• Transfer Prescription – Easily transfer your prescriptions to Walgreens
• Refill Reminders – Get alerts when it’s time to refill your prescriptions, tap "refill" from the notification to refill in seconds
• Pharmacy Chat – Chat live with a pharmacy professional to get health advice and account support
• Never miss another dose! Our Apple Watch app keeps you in control of your medications throughout the day - with timely notifications, and simple tools to stay healthy
• Find a clinic at a Walgreens near you, search available appointment times, and schedule an appointment, all from your iPhone or iPad
PRINT PHOTOS, CARDS, POSTERS & MORE
• Print photos from your phone, Facebook, Instagram and Walgreens.com albums. Pick up at your local Walgreens in about an hour
• Turn your pictures into Photo Cards, Posters, Canvas Prints and Collage Prints, Canvas Prints, and Wood Panels, and print them straight from your phone
• Photo Editing – Edit your photos using filters and a full suite of advanced editing tools
• Create a Balance® Rewards account, log in and add your Balance® Rewards card to Passbook
• Select your preferred Walgreens location and when you’re near that store, Passbook will display your Balance® Rewards card
• Use your phone to scan your card at checkout to earn points, check your point status and apply savings from your clipped coupons
• View and manage your clipped coupons
• Earn Balance® Rewards points when you log your healthy activities like walking, running, and tracking your weight
• Integration with Apple Health and HealthKit lets you automatically import your health and fitness data to earn Balance® Rewards points
• Weekly Ad & Coupons - Access exclusive deals and offers and find big savings in our Weekly Ad. Clip manufacturers’ coupons and coupons from the Weekly Ad straight to your Balance® Rewards card to automatically redeem when you shop in store
• In-Store Experience – When you enter a Walgreen store, the app will automatically surface the most helpful features
• Store Maps – Can't find something? Locate thousands of items in store and map out your shopping trip
• Barcode Scanner – Get detailed product information and reviews by scanning the barcode of products in store or by scanning QR codes from our paper Weekly Ads
• Product Search – Set your preferred store and search your local store’s inventory
LOCATE ANY WALGREENS
• Find your nearest store based on your location
• Use different filters to find a store that has exactly what you need, like 24-hour locations, drive-thru pharmacies, and more
There is no charge to download the Walgreens app, but specified rates from your wireless provider and other fees as noted in your Walgreens account agreement(s) still apply.
Walgreens is a universal app for iPhone and iPad, and Apple Watch (requires iOS8.2 or above).
*Walgreens requires iOS 7.0 or above
What's New in Version 5.3.1
-Fixed a bug that caused the home screen to appear blank for certain users (thanks for alerting us on this!)
-Fixed a bug that caused photo uploads to fail under certain scenarios
-Squashed a few more minor bugs :)
Keep the feedback coming! We're on a never-ending mission to make Walgreens the most loved app. Let us know how we're doing: goo.gl/4vWIZT
This app does have a lot of glitches and crashes. But I personally see regular updates and working on this issue...and I havent had this app very long. Yes, the crashing and glitching can be very frustrating, especialy when this is an app that many could eventually become very dependant on. It has so many helpful features, and one thing Ive had to keep in mind is how large this app is, because of all the features, crashes may happen now and again. It will take a long time to explore it, there are so many options...from pill reminders to developing your photos! My favorite feature is being able to keep up with my rewards so easily! And being able to earn points for free, just by making healthy choices! 👌😱Truly this has inspired me to continue with personal goals I have for my health. This app syncs with other "choice" apps and coincides your meals your calories, your daily steps, weight loss, smoking, etc. and you get regularly updated reward points, for making healthy choices. You may even have compatable apps on your phone already. They even offer occasional surveys on how they can be better. I recommend giving this app a chance. It has amazing potential of being one of the most useful apps around, and my hope, is that other popular stores follow suit, and offer amazing tools as this one does. Five stars for sure when they fix the frustrating glitching! 💋
👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽 HATE the new update!!!
I used to LOVE this app & log in a few times daily. being on so many different meds, it made organization easier and helped remind me when to take my meds. I definitely gave it 5 stars. it was sooo useful and perfect THEN they did an update :( I absolutely hate the update. it's confusing and makes you tap on more steps before getting to what you want. example: pill reminders is no longer on the front page. I hate having to find it. it's sooo frustrating. Im having the same problems the other people who wrote a negative review are having: defaults to same dr for all meds, no longer syncs correctly, back button brings you back to the beginning, options aren't fitting on the screen, unable to scroll screen, doesn't save med info, having to keep editing med info, etc. the update is just HORRIBLE! please change it, this update is messing up my whole rx schedule and process.
very disappointed, walgreens techs... you made another update without addressing ALL the issues users are listing on the reviews?! I think problems with medication features take precedence over picture problems. people take meds to save their life. it's very important to take care of the issues we are having with the med features for users that are depending on this app to help with our med intake.
Makes refills a breaze
I really do not like the new version of this app. I keep tapping on the wrong thing to refill my scripts. Every week I have to scroll to get to the refill stuff. I really wish they would go back to the older one. I knew where everything was. The colors were not all blended in to one so you could tell at a quick glance what was what. This new one really stinks. Almost as bad as a skunk.
I love that I can get my refill orders done in about 1 minute. Can get coupons in a snap. Can even find stores for you.
I have lowered my star rating from a five to a three. I do not like this new version at all. If you script has no refills you can no longer scan it, or tap in the numbers to have them get it filled and get a new script from the Drs office. I don't like the looks of the new app. I knew how to navigate the old one blindfolded. Now I got to learn this one. Don't like anything about it!!!👎 it gets a big thumbs down from me.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Sep 01, 2015
- Version: 5.3.1
- Size: 56.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Walgreen Co.
- © 2015 Walgreen Co. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.