By Justin Brady
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The easiest-to-use VOIP app returns with a complete overhaul of the user-interface and code under-the-hood.
You can call up other iOS users, or users of the desktop (PC/Mac) application...totally free.
Because WT is fully peer-to-peer, there is no signup process. You start the app up, choose a username, and start calling.
You don't need to worry about opening ports or lag/latency.. WT automatically connects you through the optimal path for the best VOIP call you've ever heard.
* Full-Duplex real-time audio calls (not 'audio clips')
* Dynamic buddies-list shows who is online
* Buddy-list icons
* PING a user to let them know you want to talk
* Works on 3g/Edge
* Works with a free desktop Mac/PC client
* Not necessary to open ports/reconfigure routers
* Speakerphone mode
* WLAN broadcast many-to-many mode
* Works in conference mode (with desktop client hosting call)
* Very low latency, crystal clear audio
* No signup or subscription, just fire it up and go
* Works on networks and in countries competing apps can't
* IPhone/iPod/iPad all supported
***For a full SIP softphone for making telephone calls, check out our other app: "WeePhone"***
What's New in Version 4.3.0
Fixes for occasional disconnect copied from pro version
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Mar 04, 2014
- Version: 4.3.0
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Justin Brady
- © 2008 Justin Brady
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.