By Justin Brady
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The easiest-to-use VOIP app returns with a complete overhaul of the user-interface and code under-the-hood.
You can call up other iOS users, or users of the desktop (PC/Mac) application...totally free.
Because WT is fully peer-to-peer, there is no signup process. You start the app up, choose a username, and start calling.
You don't need to worry about opening ports or lag/latency.. WT automatically connects you through the optimal path for the best VOIP call you've ever heard.
* Full-Duplex real-time audio calls (not 'audio clips')
* Dynamic buddies-list shows who is online
* Buddy-list icons
* PING a user to let them know you want to talk
* Works on 3g/Edge
* Works with a free desktop Mac/PC client
* Not necessary to open ports/reconfigure routers
* Speakerphone mode
* WLAN broadcast many-to-many mode
* Works in conference mode (with desktop client hosting call)
* Very low latency, crystal clear audio
* No signup or subscription, just fire it up and go
* Works on networks and in countries competing apps can't
* IPhone/iPod/iPad all supported
***For a full SIP softphone for making telephone calls, check out our other app: "WeePhone"***
What's New in Version 4.3.0
Fixes for occasional disconnect copied from pro version
Best chat app
Super easy and quick voice chat app with really low latency and no need to pay any fees. Great for talking with friends on the phone or over the computer.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Mar 04, 2014
- Version: 4.3.0
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Justin Brady
- © 2008 Justin Brady
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.