Walmart - Savings Catcher, Shopping, Pharmacy and Gift Registry App
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Save time & money with the Walmart app, featuring Savings Catcher, Pharmacy and Registry. The Walmart app helps you find and buy quality products at unbeatable prices whether you're shopping at home, in our stores or anywhere in between.
NEW! BABY AND WEDDING REGISTRY
* Create, manage and share your registry anytime, anywhere.
* Scan items with your phone to build your registry in-store. Or choose from thousands of items online.
* Looking to buy a gift? Find registries through the app for easy in-store and online shopping. Prevent duplicate gifts by scanning your store receipt to mark items as purchased from a registry.
* Savings Catcher compares the prices of eligible items on your receipt against the advertised deals offered by top competitors in your area.
* If a lower advertised price is found, we'll give you back the difference on a Walmart eGift Card.
* Simply scan your store receipt using the Walmart app.
EASY ONLINE AND IN-STORE SHOPPING
* Did you know that Walmart sells millions of items online, beyond what's available in stores? Save with low prices on a huge selection of products offered through the app.
* Check product prices, ratings/reviews, store inventory/aisle location and more.
* Enjoy free, easy returns. Get free shipping when you choose our store pickup option.
* Find store hours and directions. Browse your Walmart store's Weekly Ad.
* Create a Shopping List and track total cost.
* Easy prescription refills. Order, transfer and view pharmacy prescriptions.
WE'VE WON AWARDS!
* Mobile App of the Year & Mobile Retailer of the Year (Mobile Commerce Daily)
* #1 in Commerce (Mobile Excellence Awards)
* Best in Class for Mobile Commerce & Marketing (eTail)
Save money. Live better.
What's New in Version 5.5
Baby and wedding registries can now be created and managed through the app. Gift-givers can also view and purchase from registries.
Faster Than ibotta
I've only used it once. I had fun doing it. It takes less time than looking through each and every sales ad, circling items, trying to remember to take them with me when I head for walmart, then handing them to the cashier and slowing the checkout process. I just waited til I got home, scanned the receipt-- boom. Done. Got an email saying I was receiving money. Sounds okay to me.
I read reviews that mentioned having problems with a list. I didn't look for, or use any "list" option through walmart, so I don't have a complaint on that.
This app is faster than ibotta, and I received more rebate from one trip to walmart vs. visiting a few stores for the same items (as I would do to get the same benefit if using ibotta).
Not bad, but not great.
I use this app for grocery shopping, and for the most part it delivers exactly as planned. It will give the price in store, as well as the competitor's price. My only complaint is that while I'm shopping, if I scan an item into my shopping list, the app will tell me that the scanned product is not available at my store. "Ummm, excuse me, but I just scanned this item while standing in my local store!" So some products are apparently scannable figments of my imagination.
Need to be able to access egift card from app
I like the app but when you redeem a gift card you are stuck having to keep an email. You can add the gift card to the app but you can't access the gift card in the app to use in store only online. You should be able to do that. Trying to find an old email is cumbersome. If it had that, I would give five stars. Please let us pull up the gift card to scan in the app.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 23, 2015
- Version: 5.5
- Size: 22.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Walmart
- © 2012 Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.