Walmart App: Shopping, Savings Catcher, & More
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Our award-winning app saves you time and money online and at your local Walmart for shopping millions of items at unbeatable prices.
Check out the app’s great features:
• Walmart Pay lets you use your phone to pay at the store quickly, easily, and safely.
• Savings Catcher compares prices on your eligible purchases with any lower prices in your area. We’ll give you any difference on an eGift card!
• Pharmacy for ordering, transferring, and tracking prescriptions and refills.
• Baby and wedding registries. Easily find and buy the right gift — no more duplicates! Try scanning in the store to create a registry.
• Wish lists for any occasion. Create and manage a list for yourself or for someone else, and even share your lists on social media.
• Faster pickup at the store by checking in first with your device.
• Special savings — be the first to learn about them! Set your device’s settings to receive notifications. Check our weekly ad and Rollbacks.
• Find locations, in-store inventory, aisle locations, and store hours.
Save money. Live better.
What's New in Version 7.5.1
• Pharmacy customers — we’ll notify you as soon as your prescription refills are ready to pick up. You can always choose if and how to get those notifications, at any time.
• Enhancements and minor fixes.
Eh could use some work
So I personally use this app all the time from random "window" shopping and online orders to savings catcher and Walmart pay. I typically don't have major issues nothing that makes the app unusable or anything. But today for some reason I will be shopping through departments get all the way through the selections start scrolling down and it randomly exits out in the exact same spot in each final selection. At first I thought it was just a phone glitch tried again same issues. Fully updated so no issues there. Turned my phone off and back no still does it. Delete the app and download again still nothing. My app is essentially unusable right now which is just plain annoying. All my other shopping store apps are working flawlessly so I know it's just this one. I believe I've had similar issues before they just didn't go on like for a long period of time. Could definitely use some work it's always little things for me but it's the little things that make it more work than it's worth trying.
I love being able to order items online, but the app is soooo glitchy. It freezes and jumps around, stalls, tells me my Lists are empty, puts other people's items on my Lists (i know this bc at times it shows those items were purchased from the list, and it wasn't me!) and resists letting me check out. I think the inventory line up needs reviewed, as well, because sometimes I don't want that larger size box of baking soda, I want a normal size box at the price it sells for at my local store. Checkout makes me nervous because of the way it starts acting up every time lately, making me not sure how many times my card will be charged. Great potential, but I would think such a big company would have a more streamlined, smooth running app.
Extremely disappointed. I ordered a jeep power wheels for my son when I went through all the steps the shipping detail stated it would arrive Dec 31st, 2016 but once I checked the progress when it didn't arrive on the 31st it said it wouldn't be here until the January 4th, 2017. I had it sent to my house instead of the store because it said it would arrive at my house earlier than the store. I really wished it would of had the right date to begin with my son was really expecting it Saturday and cried for the longest time since it didn't arrive. When a customer spends money with your company and you (Wal-Mart) COMMIT to delivering the product on a specific date, then that should happen! A purchase is a contract. Very frustrating that Wal-Mart did not honor the contract with me.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Dec 16, 2016
- Version: 7.5.1
- Size: 122 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Walmart
- © 2016 Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.