Walmart App: Shopping, Savings Catcher, & More
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Our award-winning app saves you time and money online and at your local Walmart for shopping millions of items at unbeatable prices.
Check out the app’s great features:
• Walmart Pay lets you use your phone to pay at the store quickly, easily, and safely.
• Savings Catcher compares prices on your eligible purchases with any lower prices in your area. We’ll give you any difference on an eGift card!
• Pharmacy for ordering, transferring, and tracking prescriptions and refills.
• Baby and wedding registries. Easily find and buy the right gift — no more duplicates! Try scanning in the store to create a registry.
• Wish lists for any occasion. Create and manage a list for yourself or for someone else, and even share your lists on social media.
• Faster pickup at the store by checking in first with your device.
• Special savings — be the first to learn about them! Set your device’s settings to receive notifications. Check our weekly ad and Rollbacks.
• Find locations, in-store inventory, aisle locations, and store hours.
Save money. Live better.
What's New in Version 7.4.3
• This update gets the Walmart app ready for the holiday season!
• And giving gifts is even nicer with our improved registry feature.
• Bug fixes & enhancements.
Would be a good app except it malfunctions so often
I have had this app for a couple of years now and everything was working just fine until a few months ago when I attempted to enter my receipt in Savings Catcher and it says I needed to login again. It then told me my password was incorrect. I've always kept it the same so I knew it wasn't. I reset it and since then, the same thing has happened 4-5 times in the last 4 months. Each time, I set my password to the same thing and every couple uses of the app, it tells me it is incorrect. I started writing it down to make sure it wasn't user error and it would still give me the same message. Most recently, it would not even allow me to reset my password. It keep giving me an error. I finally just had to create a whole new account...and I had Savings Catcher money in my old account. The new account has done this once already and I only set it up a week ago.
I downloaded the app mostly so I could look at the weekly sale paper. There are a few papers that are running through different dates which is self explanatory. No problem there. The problem is that I can only look through the grocery sale paper one time. Once I open it and look at it, I can't open it to look something over again. It's just a screen telling me when the next sale comes out. What good does that do me if the next sale doesn't start for another 4 days? I want to see the sales for the week I am on until it expires.
I use this app all the time. I like that I can check a price right on my phone without tracking down a price scanner. The icon for savings catcher is moved to the bottom. Savings catcher is great, but kinda slow to load. I work at Walmart and use the search feature every day to locate some item a customer asks for. It gives the location (once you figure out the aisle numbers) and price or if it is online only. I think this app is the best shopping app I have used.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Nov 30, 2016
- Version: 7.4.3
- Size: 117 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Walmart
- © 2016 Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.