WeatherPro has been created by MeteoGroup, Europe’s leading private weather company. This reliable, award winning app, offers unrivalled, high-quality, detailed information, including Apple Watch support. These features are all brought to you by passionate weather professionals – hence the name WeatherPro!
• 7-day forecast data in periods of 3 hours
• Weather reports for 2 million worldwide locations
• Comprehensive detail on temperature, wind direction/ speed, air pressure, precipitation amount/ probability, relative humidity, UV index, feels like temperature and more
• Worldwide alerts and warning levels for extreme weather
• Unlimited favourite locations synchronisable via iCloud
• Connection to Netatmo personal weather stations and the Apple Watch
• Global satellite and animated radar for the USA, Australia and much of Europe
• Additional features like: widget, webcams, weather photo, weather news etc.
• No adverts
We also offer an optional premium service which is perfect for if you have specific weather interests, for sports, holidays or more:
• 14-day forecasts in hourly periods
• Windtheme – optional interface focused on wind data
• Precipitation type radar for Europe, radar forecasts, heat maps, lightning strikes, cloud cover forecasts, etc.
• Beach Weather, and more
One subscription covers Premium services on all weather apps by MeteoGroup: WeatherPro, MeteoEarth and AlertsPro.
• We have fixed minor bugs which were reported via our help center.
We hope you enjoy using WeatherPro and we thank you for any feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
Great weather information
Lots of information clearly presented. Very accurate forecasts and intelligent features that highlight the details well. Instant favorite.
Update with iOS8 adds a great widget that is very useful. Excellent and most useful (Maybe add the day's high temp to this?)
Weather Pro is the most accurate, informative forecast app I've used and is my go-to choice for weather, the one that has replaced several others and the one I always check for reliable forecasts. After growing to trust the basic version, I happily upgraded to the pro version and got the other app, Meteoearth, and have been ever more pleased with the additional information, presentation, and features. (I'm in North America, and I understand the European areas have a few more features)
Update: 2018 and this remains a favorite on my phone and now also on my watch. Watch app is a brilliantly clever design conveying key conditions and forecasts. Took me a minute to understand the design but now it is a most informative glance.
I always come back to this one
I cannot even count how many weather apps I have used over the years and I always come back here… The combination of user friendliness, comprehensive data, and most important unparalleled accuracy, at least for Europe, are the draw. My girlfriend refuses to use any app except the stock Apple at and we fight constantly over the forecast but although she would never admit it, most of the time I win!
My favorite weather app
This app has almost every feature/information possible for weather around the world. iPhone and iPad interfaces are different but complementary. (The only reason for 4 as opposed to 5 stars is that radar information doesn't center screen on location but nation. So if you live in the south of Sweden, radar still centers on Stockholm, say, rather than your location, so all the rain south of Sweden doesn't show up...) Still, this is the very best weather app I've seen.
- MeteoGroup Deutschland GmbH
- 104 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 MeteoGroup
- In-App Purchases
- Premium 12 Month $8.99
- Premium 3 Month $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.