WeatherGraph is a simple but powerful weather app which displays weather forecasts in the United States from the National Weather Service (NWS) in an easy to read graphical format.
WeatherGraph uses the highest quality weather data available - the same forecast and observations used by academic researchers and meteorologists.
WeatherGraph features 24 hours of observations and 7 days of forecasts for the locations you provide and has the ability to display record highs and lows for each weather station you follow. WeatherGraph also has a Today View Widget showing a graph of upcoming weather conditions and an Apple Watch app with a complication showing the highs and lows and rain probability for the next 2 days.
Due to the fact that all data comes from NWS/NOAA, this app will only provide weather forecasts for the United States of America.
•Handled a new forecast condition from NWS that we hadn't seen before.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this new weather app. It can be customized to show you more than just the “basic numbers” of the current weather. As a amateur weather nerd I really like the graphs and the fact that I can customize my Apple Watch display to show me data from the app.
One of the other cool features is that it can show you the historic climatological data for a specific location on a specific day (record highs/lows etc). The National Weather Service buries the dada deep in their website, so the fact that WeatherGraph includes that information in their easy-to-use program is great!!
WeatherGraph is the type of weather app I’ve been looking for for a long time.
1) I prefer seeing the weather in a chart format rather than a text forecast.
2) The data is from The National Weather Service which is in my opinion the most reliable data source. And you actually know which weather station the observations are coming from.
3) It isn’t cluttered with useless features like a mediocre radar mode or inaccurate to the minute rain predictions.
4) The Apple Watch app has the best complication of any watch app I’ve seen. It actually tells you when the data was last refreshed and the max/min temperature expected today and tomorrow is more useful than an icon telling you if it’s sunny or cloudy.
In conclusion, this is my favorite weather app ever!
Great and useful app (but would be cool to see more features/info!)
Very useful and interesting app for past/current/forecast NWS data! Would love to see more features/info such as adding past observed wx condition, wind gust (past/current/forecast) and other available NWS data (humidity, etc) and this app would blow my mind. Great start to this app, would be cool to see more features in the future!
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for your review! We're definitely planning on adding more features in the future, so stay tuned! Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any more feedback.
- Jackson Myers
- 26 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Mark Durante & Jackson Myers
- In-App Purchases
- Disable Ads $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.