WeatherPro for iPad
By MeteoGroup Deutschland GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WeatherPro for iPad has been created by MeteoGroup, Europe’s leading private weather company. This reliable weather app offers unrivalled, high-quality, detailed information, clearly visualized in an easy-to-read interface. These features are all brought to you by passionate weather professionals– hence the name WeatherPro!
• 7-day forecast data in periods of 3 hours
• Weather reports for 2 million worldwide locations
• Comprehensive detail on temperature, wind direction/ speed, air pressure, precipitation amount/ probability, relative humidity, UV index, feels like temperature and more
• Worldwide alerts and warning levels for extreme weather
• Unlimited favourite locations synchronizable via iCloud
• Connection to Netatmo personal weather stations
• Global satellite and animated radar for the USA, Australia and much of Europe
• Additional features like: widget, weather news etc.
• No adverts
We also offer an optional premium service which is perfect for if you have specific weather interests, for sports, holidays or more:
• 14-day forecasts in hourly periods
• Precipitation type radar for Europe, radar forecasts, heat maps, lightning strikes, cloud cover forecasts, etc.
• Beach and ski Weather, and more
One subscription covers Premium services on all weather apps by MeteoGroup: WeatherPro, MeteoEarth and AlertsPro.
For more details please visit www.weatherpro.eu, follow WeatherPro at www.twitter.com/weatherpro or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 4.1
• No matter if you prefer to hide or show the favourites list – WeatherPro will remember your last decision and hide or show the list next time you start the app.
• You can now use the “my location” feature to check the weather for your current location.
• We have also fixed some minor bugs which can be reported to email@example.com.
Feel free to email us in case you experience any problems, and please rate our app in the App Store if you like WeatherPro. We thank you for your feedback!
Very best weather App for Europe
I have used the Pro version for a number of years and found it to be the best Weather App around for Europe for my use. It seems to be fairly accurate in its predictions and has a lot of information.
I prefer the previous edition for my iPad. The newer version is slower calling up the moving pictures over a time period. I find the newer version more complicated to use.
The Win10 version for windows desktops is a good improvement from Win8.1 version as far as ease of use, which I was happy to see.
This update completely destroys the app!
This is the first app I purchased and I used to love it. This update is a complete design disaster. The left navigation wastes 30% of the screen, so that the main content - the weekly overview - is squeezed on 40% of the page. Instead we get a huge thermometer telling us what the temperature is right now. 5 minutes of user research would have told you that this is not why people use the app. Fire the young designer who felt compelled to break the existing design! We want the previous design back!
I use several weather apps, and this one is quite good and accurate. I do like the graphical long range forecast, but would like it better if there was a short-range hourly forecast. Also, I agree with other commenters that the new layout is not very useful. Too much wasted screen space, and moving between views is sloooow.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Dec 17, 2015
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 39.7 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: MeteoGroup Deutschland GmbH
- © Meteogroup
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium 12 Month$9.99
- Premium 3 Month$2.99