Take a breathtaking journey around the world with hundreds of hidden cameras, providing 24 hours of high quality online broadcasts.
Everyone can find something to explore:
• Travel across the dramatic landscape of cities, mountains, waterfalls, and sand beaches.
• Watch a life of critically endangered species in Asia, America, Africa, and Europe and their habitats.
• See live coverage of Earth, space and spectacular views of lightning or city lights below.
• Webcam World View includes hundreds of timelapses - short accelerated videos showing the life of wild nature and world largest cities
• We add also some interesting videos before great events and holidays to give you inspiration and positive emotions
Now you can subscribe to our updating content and watch new exciting views through webcams and timelapses from all over the world!
1. The first time you can try the free trial for 3 days. After that, $ 9.99 will be automatically deducted from your account if you will not stop the subscription before the end of the free trial. The duration of the auto-renewable subscription is one month. You can stop the subscription at any moment.
2. The first time you can try the free trial for 3 days. After that, $ 19.99 will be automatically deducted from your account if you will not stop the subscription before the end of the free trial. The duration of the auto-renewable subscription is 3 months. You can stop the subscription at any moment.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscription and turn it off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
ATTENTION: before you subscribe please read:
In this version we fixed all known issues and improved the stability of the application. Enjoy viewing the best cameras and videos from all over the world.
Leave your feedback and help us improve our application!
Ratings and Reviews
Back on top!
I was frustrated that this app didn’t work for me since four updates ago. I’m happy to report that the team finally nailed the problem with the crashing. Not only did they fix it, but they stayed in touch with me during their problem-solving process. They kept me informed as to how they were progressing; they asked me questions as to the nature of the malfunctions, and generally assured me that they would not give up til they found the problem. This is by far the best developer involvement I’ve ever experienced. I’m glad to have use of the app again. And with all the cameras, views, and features, in my book, they are again the very best “live camera” app out there. Thanks team!
Developer Response ,
Hello, RCRJr! Thank you very much for your feedback. We are happy that you can enjoy our app again ^^ Hope that problems won't appear in the future. We are always glad to receive your comments and suggestions, so write us! Kind regards, Travel And Play
High potential — many rough edges
Definitely layout, favorites, labeling, etc. work well. How it presented was “fun” and “enticing”. My compliments.
The feeds that are interesting and have sound are a win. I already found some of the feeds without sound on the net elsewhere.
The rough edges:
Presenting a sense of time of day for world live streaming would be a help when looking at close to black or oddly monochromatic pictures of “beach” or other low to no light scenes in the country.
Impatient and easily frustrated to the point of getting rid of the app part is not getting “Sorry, the webcam is offline now ...” for a busted camera. Hit that a few times with “Please, wait for HD quality”.
Free trial status, purchase and what to do next is a mess. The app is called “Webcam World View” and many places it is called “CAM+”. Don’t know from the language or view when my free trial ends.
Googled the app to try and understand this limited time offer that presents no price. Bumbled around to purchase this 80% off of something $25 instead of $9.99 per month. The purchased failed.
I may go a month and cancel. I may cancel tomorrow. The $10 a month is fairly steep price point compared to my other subscriptions.
Developer Response ,
Hello, Fun_and_Playful! Thank you very much for your feedback. ⠀
Let’s start from the beginning :) We really appreciate your your high praise given! And we’re really glad, that you have found something interesting in our app.⠀
In order to show the time of day we have a small special window in the upper right corner.⠀
Thank you for reported problem, we try to check our cams every day, so we’ll try to do our best to get rid of this bug. ⠀
You’re absolutely right, the name of our project is “Webcam World View”, but “CAM+” is the name of our subscription. You can manage your subscription (including free trial period) in your Account Settings in the App Store.
80% - is the discount of the annual price, so you can see the real benefit of our offer. What about the failed purchase - maybe something went wrong with your internet connection. Please, try one more time. If the problem persists, please contact us to email@example.com . ⠀
We are striving to be even better in what we do for you. ⠀
If you have more suggestions or wishes, contact us, please.
Best regards, Travel and Play
Bait and switch
In the app there is a banner that says 80% off VIP, when you click it, it takes you to the first screen, where there is a 55% off offer. First question is why doesn't the 80% offer work, second question is how is the normal offer 55% off. The price of VIP used to be $25 then you raised it to $50 and have the audacity to pretend to be giving a discount of some imaginary even higher price that the app has never been........... Probably why you took the ability to contact you off your website, probably too many complaints
Developer Response ,
Hello, aliendarkmatter! Thanks for feedback. 80% discount is our mistake, we apologise for that. The right discount is 55%. We have compared the cost of subscription for a year and the price of VIP Status and counted that the discount is 55%. If you want to buy VIP at old price, you can wait for special offer (it appears some times a day). As for our website, it works correctly, you can contact us via special form http://travelandplay.mobi/en/contact or write via mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have more questions, contact us, we will give you all required information. Best regards, Travel And Play
- Travel And Play OOO
- 148.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Travel And Play
- In-App Purchases
- CAM+ Platinum $9.99
- VIP status $24.99
- Full Pack $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.