With WebDAV Nav you can download, share, store and edit files on your iPhone or iPad when utilising your local server, Network Attached Storage or a cloud storage provider.
This free version includes ads. The full version, WebDAV Nav+, includes many more features, contains no ads and is available in the App Store.
• Download files and store them locally on the iPhone or iPad
• Navigate your remote storage files and folders and perform common file and folder operations like Delete, Copy, Move and Rename
• Open documents and files in other applications
• Supports viewing most common file formats including Microsoft Office formats (.doc .xlsx, .ppt), OpenOffice, PDF, Keynote, Pages, Numbers, RTF and DICOM images
• Save attachments from emails to local storage and upload them to your WebDAV Server
• Forward downloaded documents by email
• Upload images from the photo gallery or camera
• Select and upload multiple photos including the embedded EXIF data with the multiple upload purchase
• Stream Video and Music straight from supported servers
• Option to logout on going to background
Documents (Word, Excel, Pages, Numbers, ODT)
Media (MP4, MP3, MOV)
Images (JPG, PNG and RAW camera images)
ePub ebook viewer
Please consider contacting support to get help connecting to your servers if you have any problems.
Bug and crash fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Couldn't do without it
At school I have the opportunity to obtain class note from a webdav resource. This app makes it a snap to retrieve my files... probably easier than getting the files on my desktop computer.
Works great for me!
I don't use it as a media player, but to access science journal articles and other documents without the space limitations of Dropbox.
I do find the "up level" counterintuitive on ios to go back to where I just was and constantly have to re-navigate. Though I use those on browser FTP files, that mindset doesn't translate to my phone or iPad and I wish the back-like-arrow took me to where I just was, an not back to the main menu. Other than that irksome setting, I haven't encountered any bugs and I love using this for WebDAV access.
It works like advertised. You download and upload files. You can open documents in other apps like Pages. My biggest annoyance is how document viewing works. You have to hold down on the file and select download, then you tap on the star in the bottom right (how is a star supposed to mean downloaded files??) and view your downloaded files there. Wouldn't it make more sense to just tap on the file and view it directly, like how the iDisk app works?? If the app improved this experience and fixed the problem with downloading folders I would give it 5 stars.
- Schimera Pty Ltd
- 24 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Schimera Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Remove ads $0.99
- Upload multiple images and videos $0.99
- Enable playlist support $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.