WebMD – Trusted Health and Wellness Information
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The NEW WebMD app incorporates personalized, engaging multimedia lifestyle content. WebMD for iPhone offers on-demand, healthy-living information, in addition to physician-reviewed health content and interactive tools. The innovative design marries content and utility informed by more than five years of user insights and feedback.
Whether you'd like to sleep better, reduce stress or eat healthy, now you can open the WebMD app every day for new healthy living tips, fun facts, recipes, and more – programmed daily just for you.
Get access to your favorite WebMD health tools like Symptom Checker and local health listings, in addition to trusted information about medicine and first aid essentials. All in one elegant app. From the most trusted brand in health information.
• Healthy Living – Choose the healthy living interests that matter most to you to customize a daily mini-magazine of tips, fun facts, articles, quizzes, and slideshows.
• WebMD Symptom Checker – Select the part of the body that is troubling you, choose your symptoms, and learn about potential conditions or issues.
• Conditions – Find medically reviewed information about conditions relevant to you and learn more about causes, treatments, and related symptoms.
• Medicine – Search our extensive database for information on drugs, supplements, and vitamins. Read about uses, side effects, and warnings.
• First Aid Essentials – Your handy guide for medical emergencies. From insect stings to broken bones, helpful treatment tips are always available, even without an Internet connection.
• Local Health Listings – Find the closest physician, hospital, and pharmacy based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• Create and save your conditions, medicine, first aid information, doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, and healthy living articles for secure, easy access and reference.
• Email – Send conditions, medicine, first aid information, and Healthy Living articles to yourself or your family and friends.
• Social Media – Share Healthy Living articles on Facebook or Twitter.
• Maps - View local health listings & individual physician, hospital, and pharmacy locations in a map view.
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
What's New in Version 4.2
• Now optimized for iOS 7!
• Easy access to Symptom Checker and other WebMD Health Tools – no registration required. Simply tap "Health Tools" in the left menu.
• Performance and stability improvements
• Prefer using the WebMD app to look up conditions and medicine? You now have the ability to make your default Home screen Health Tools in Settings.
Bring back the old version!!!!!
The older version was very easy to use and add your current medication to a save list. The new version is impossible to figure out, it constantly leads you back to the previous page you were on. You can remove your medicine but not add to your list of current medicine. You can not provide feedback because it asks you to create a mail account. When you attempt to create a mail account it states you already have one. The old version was very easy to add and remove medication, the new app is just a medical magazine in digital form. I enjoyed the previous version, I was able to provide my current medication list to any physician. Now I can not add new medicine so the app so it has become pointless. If you like reading medical magazine articles then this app is for you. I will revert back to putting my medicine in the notepad app on my iPhone. Very disappointed!!!!!!
WebMD in my Pocket!
I'm an avid user of the full web/desktop version. Having the app functionality on my phone makes it much easier to do topic research than the mobile web browser interface. Different users have different goals and expectations from WebMD. As a user community, let's keep using this resource and provide constructive criticism to make it an even better service/product. Keep up the good work WebMD and users!
I have used this website on the computer for many years… With a husband who works a hard job in a shop, and three boys who are very active and into sports... WebMD has always been the site I go to. They offer valuable information without having to pay to see the doctor when it's not necessary....and Even after you see a doctor this site offers further explanations in layman's terms.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 28, 2013
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 18.5 MB
- Languages: English, Basque, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Vietnamese
- Seller: WebMD Health Corporation
- © 2010 WebMD, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.