WebMD – Trusted Health and Wellness Information
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WebMD for iPhone offers physician-reviewed health content and interactive tools in addition to on-demand healthy living information. The innovative design marries content and utility informed by more than five years of user insights and feedback.
WebMD for iPhone also features Healthy Target, an innovative health improvement program that will help you create and sustain healthy habits. By connecting an activity tracker, wireless scale, blood pressure monitor, or glucometer you'll be able to view all of your data in one location and receive WebMD contextual content and insights. Additionally, Healthy Target allows you to use HealthKit to sync with the Apple Health app.
Get access to your favorite WebMD health tools like Symptom Checker and local health listings, in addition to the most up-to-date information about medicine and first aid essentials. All in one elegant app. From the most trusted brand in health information.
• WebMD Symptom Checker – Select the part of the body that is troubling you, choose your symptoms, and learn about potential conditions or issues.
• Medication Reminders – View daily medication schedules and instructions, pill images with dosage and timing information, and receive reminders for when it’s time to take a given medication.
• Healthy Target – Create and sustain healthy habits by tracking your progress daily, connecting wearable devices, and getting actionable insights at the end of each week.
• Healthy Living – Choose the healthy living interests that matter most to you to customize a daily lifestyle magazine of tips, fun facts, articles, quizzes, and slideshows.
• Conditions – Find medically reviewed information about conditions relevant to you and learn more about causes, treatments, and related symptoms.
• Medicine – Search our extensive database for information on drugs, supplements, and vitamins. Read about uses, side effects, and warnings, and access our Pill ID tool.
• First Aid Essentials – Your handy guide for medical emergencies. From insect stings to broken bones, helpful treatment tips are always available, even without an Internet connection.
• Local Health Listings – Find the closest physician, hospital, and pharmacy based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• Create and save your conditions, medicine, first aid information, doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, and healthy living articles for secure, easy access and reference.
WebMD is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, other healthcare professionals, employers and health plans. The online healthcare information, decision-support applications and communications services that we provide:
- Help consumers take an active role in managing their health by providing objective healthcare information and lifestyle information.
- Make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
- Enable employers and health plans to provide their employees and plan members with access to personalized health and benefit information and decision support technology that helps them make informed benefit, provider and treatment choices.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
What's New in Version 5.9.4
- Fixes crash issue reported by some iOS10 users
- Various bug fixes and performance enhancements
Works for what I use it for
The only feature I use with the app is the medicine reminder. I always forget to take my medicine when I eat breakfast but the reminder is in my Notification Center so I usually remember now that I have the app. I haven't forgotten in a few weeks now, so that's really good! I don't use the other features so I don't know how well they work. But I like that I don't have to go into the app to mark it as "Taken" for the day. I can just do it from the notification, even with the new iOS update. I also like that I don't have to count the pills I have left, the app tells me. It's really convenient if I forget to count before I go to the doctor. I can just look at the app.
I have medication that is very important I take daily and consistently. WebMD makes it easy to track when I've taken my medicine on my watch, and I've set it up to remind me when I'm running low so I never run out and miss doses. I've been able to keep on my medicine much more regularly thanks to the reminders from this app, and I never run out! Mad props to the dev team for their work on this app!
Not working healthy target tab as expected
When I logged into the health target tab and created pin as well but when I open next day it again asks for the login details and asking for the pin creation
(I am never close background apps in my iPhone)
One more the data is not able to sink from Fitbit after giving my Fitbit details it will show error message regarding JSON object. UI feels so happy to play in the app but this type issues are irritating.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 21, 2016
- Version: 5.9.4
- Size: 72.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Basque, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Vietnamese
- Seller: WebMD Health Corporation
- © 2016 WebMD, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.