WebMoney is now always with you!
- Control the balance of your purses and cash flow
- Issue invoices, send and receive WebMoney
- Top up your card or bank account* with your purse and vice versa
- Conveniently pay for telephone, Internet, utilities and many more services
- Buy games, books and other digital products with just 1-Click
- Chat with friends in a secure chat
- Share your photos, audio and other files
* You will need to bind your Card or Bank Account on a special website
• the opportunity to select a contact number from the phonebook has appeared (a button near the number entry field)
- when top up a mobile phone number
- when send funds by phone number (WebMoney, Sberbank etc)
• the mobile provider will be determined more precisely if you copy the phone number to the clipboard and switch to the application
• multi-account: you can set the display name for each WMID
• support autofill of the answer number from E-NUM (if in the E-NUM application on another device, you clicked the button "Send a number-response to the site")
• improved integration with the Files.WebMoney service
• improved integration with the Debt.WebMoney service
Ratings and Reviews
Horrible UI and horrible UX
So many issues:
1) If I have existing account why can’t I just login?
2) If I’m not from Russia - why it allows me to go through the screens and then on a last stage it says I cannot register. Why not tell it right away?
Really bad app and nonoperating system. Garbage.
Update crashed my app
Been using Webmoney Keeper application my the Mac for quite some time. Had no problems at all.
Yesterday got notification of available application update.
Updated - now I can’t open my keeper. System preferences are also unavailable.
Tried deleting and reinstalling - same result. Going back to older version - either impossible.
What do I do now?
Doesn't work on Sierra
Keeps saying "Unknown error recieved"
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.