If you travel by bus or by train in Bologna, Imola, or Ferrara, WeBus is the app for you!
Choose a bus or train stop and in few seconds you’ll find the real time of arrival of your bus or train!
WeBus can also help you to find the scheduled timetable, so you can quickly check when is due the last bus to return home, and if you need you can check the bus route also on the map!
– search bus and train stops by name, id, address or on the map
– quick access to favourite, nearby and recent bus and train stops
– real time info on bus and train departure times
– info on the last stop, ETA and route (stop list and on the map) for each bus arriving at the stop
– bus scheduled timetables with route and ETA for each stop
– up to date information about any service disruption (strikes, reroutes) with customizable push notifications
– find the closest tickets reseller on the map
– trains and buses widget with quick access to favourite or nearby bus and train stops
– Quick Actions to open directly the favourite bus or train stops
– Peek and Pop to preview the routes for each stop
– Handoff to switch between Apple Watch, iPhone and Mac
– search bus and train stops via Spotlight
– choose the default tab when opening the app (Bus or Train)
– Apple Watch app with quick access to favourite, nearby and recent bus and train stops
– app optimized for use with VoiceOver
Are you still using an old version of iOS? We’ve something to tell you: this will be the last version of WeBus for iOS 9 and 10, the next update will be available only for iOS 11 and 12. We didn’t want to leave you with bugs, so we’ve fixed the problems that were present using old systems and old iPhones.
If you install the latest updates right away (well done!) we’ve got some news.
Did you notice that on some stops there are QR codes? If you scan them with your camera (you have to enable QR codes scan in your device settings) you can open WeBus directly in the right stop!
With this update WeBus and Siri are becoming friends, with the next one you’ll see where this takes us, but for now you can find something in Shortcuts or in Siri settings…
Oh, we’ve also fixed some problems with VoiceOver when reading realtime schedules.
If you like WeBus and you want to help us, you can write a review on the App Store: it takes only a few seconds, but it helps a lot! Of course don’t forget to share WeBus with everyone you know!
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.