WEconnect supports recovery aftercare for alcohol and drug addiction populations by: helping you stay accountable to your new, healthy routine, creating healthy habits, keeping you connected to and encouraging communication with your private support network, and you earn rewards along the way that enhance your recovery! Plus, verifying it all through GPS location. All of your data is protected by HIPAA Compliance Standards and is secure and private.
This app addresses the most crucial time during someone’s recovery: the first year of sobriety, and equally benefits someone in long-term recovery.
WEconnect is not affiliated with any recovery program; all programs and any individual recovery regimens are welcome and are usable within the app. Some examples:
• Smart Recovery
• Anonymous Recovery Programs (AA, NA, CA, MA etc.)
• Refuge Recovery
• Dharma Punx
• Any non-affiliated programs
• 12-Step Programs
• Create your own recovery!
CREATE HEALTHY ROUTINES
• Need a reminder each day to stick to your recovery program? Need a reminder to get to your meeting? How about a reminder each morning to call your mentor/sponsor? And what about a reminder to meditate? WEconnect helps you stay focused, create positive habits, and build long-term recovery by sending you those gentle reminders.
• Simple daily and weekly views show you what you need to do to stay on track.
• Check-in to your activities when you’re at the activity location. The app will verify* your check-in keeping you on track for your routines.
*Location services*** must be enabled and the use of either cellular data or wifi when you’re checking-in to locations is required in order for the app to successfully check you in.
Easily see progress and what you need to do to stay on track.
THE OPPOSITE OF ADDICTION IS CONNECTION
• You get to create your own private, support network where you can help keep each other accountable to each of your unique recovery routines.
• Initiate conversations from within the app, see each others’ progress and encourage each other to keep up with your daily routine “reps”!
EXTRA SUPPORT 1-CLICK AWAY
The SOS button makes it simple to get extra support when you need it most.
YOU'VE EARNED IT! GET THOSE REWARDS!
You earn rewards by:
• successfully completing activities
• checking-in daily
• interacting with and growing your support network
• your days in recovery progress
• and having routines in all 3 important categories of support, clarity, and connection.
• You also get to gift rewards to anyone you feel could benefit. Service to others – how cool!
KNOW WHEN BEHAVIOR CHANGES
Get instant and consistent alerts for lack of communication and any change in activities/check-ins for you and your support network.
• Allows you to Support someone in recovery; it does not require you to manage a recovery routine. Limited features**.
Recovery is a team effort, and remember, you're worth it! Let's do this!
*Full access to all features, benefits, and rewards
Learn more at: http://www.weconnectrecovery.com/
Must be 13-years-old and older on day of sign-up.
***Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We'd love to hear from you!
• HIPAA Compliant
• Medical Disclaimer: http://www.weconnectrecovery.com/medical-disclaimer/
• T&Cs: http://www.weconnectrecovery.com/terms-conditions/
At WEconnect we are always striving to bring you a better app experience. Here is what we have been up to:
Ratings and Reviews
Recommended by a friend
Sheryl got me on this app as a supporter and I am so impressed! It's very easy for her to reach me when needed and I love this idea! Thanks to Sheryl, I now know about this app and will be sharing it with others.
Recovery Aftercare app
It is great how the WEconnect app totals all the little thing I do that add up to a productive day. In my active addiction I would loose whole days/weeks/months to the dark cloud of non-sober living.
Daniela Tudor and Murphy Jensen must be running low on investor funds. This is the only app for addicts that charges your iTunes account automatically. I suspect they'll be gone from the App Store when they fail to gain traction. Such a shame, just another Silicon Valley wannabe from Seattle.
- Pala-linq Social Purpose Corporation
- 67.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2014 pala•linq Social Purpose Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.