By weDance by Michal Vajcik
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you take dancing lessons? Would you like to be able to practise at home, but sometimes just can't remember the steps? weDance has the perfect solution for you: short videos helping you to remember the steps when practising at home. That way neither simple basic steps nor difficult dance figures can be a hindrance to having fun with your dancing! In the first version of this application you will find 20 videos relating to Salsa Cubana.
• Dance steps and figures available as various dance videos
• All videos show the dance steps from four different perspectives
• Each video can be run at an adjustable speed
• Pay for four figures and get the fifth one for free
• Each figure is described step by step by use of a chart
• The instructors provide you with practical advice for each figure
• Search engines are included for you to find dance schools in your area
• Simple handling coupled with an fancy design
• What’s new? On the weDance news you will find all you need to know
• On www.wedance.ch you will find further useful information as well as a shop for dance accessories
weDance wishes you lots of fun with your dancing!
What's New in Version 2.3
- iOS7 icon
- improved Schools section
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Mar 05, 2014
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 15.9 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Michal Vajcik
- © weDance by Michal Vajcik & Apps Dev Team s.r.o.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Salsa (lesson 5)$0.99