The Crate and Barrel Shopping and Gift Registry app keeps everything you love about our stores—from our unique housewares and quality modern furniture to our extensive selection of kitchen appliances and seasonal decor—right within reach on your mobile device. Shop our distinctive collection of products for your house or apartment, manage your wedding or baby registry, get expert information on furniture and home design or simply browse for inspiration.
- Create and edit your wedding, baby, or gift registry with ease and see purchases made from your registry in real time.
- Scan barcodes in stores to add items to your registry or wishlist.
- Not sure if you already have an account when creating a registry? Just start your registry and we’ll check for you.
- Get even more information when viewing products—watch product videos, use your phone’s camera to try our View in Your Room feature, see if an item is available or displayed in a local store, view care information and browse other items in the collection.
- Customers eligible for a Registry Completion Discount or are members of our Design Trade Program can access their discount information in the app as a digital card or see it automatically applied in checkout.
- Make selections to create your own custom upholstery items.
- Shop our full collection of furniture, housewares and kids products—everything sold online is now available in the app.
- Create lists of Favorites to revisit and review later on the app, website or in-store.
- Create and manage your online account with your contact information and saved payment.
- Find your nearest store and get hours and directions, or call them directly.
- Order and pay with a credit card, debit card or Crate and Barrel Credit Card, and even redeem Crate gift cards on the app. Securely save your payment info for easier checkout next time.
- On the go? Place your order to pick up at your nearest store.
We’ve made it easier and quicker to find what you need with our new and improved search results.
Bugs, be gone! We've squashed a bunch of pesky bugs to better improve your experience.
We fixed an issue with View in Your Room, where some images were not showing when the camera opened.
We fixed an issue with scanning items to your gift registry list.
Please keep sharing which app experiences are important to you at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Where does all my money go? Not toward app development, apparently.
After flipping through their latest catalog, I saw a bit promoting their app with their “View in Your Room” feature. I thought “FINALLY. They’re catching up to IKEA and using augmented reality!” How wrong I was. This feature (and the only reason why I downloaded the app) overlays a very simple two-dimensional photo of the product over your camera that you can also...resize!? Who in the world thought this was a good idea? I have no freaking clue how large or small the furniture is in my unfortunately small apartment. This is equivalent to me cutting furniture pieces out of the catalog and holding them in front of my face.
What a waste of time and space on my phone.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for reaching out crookedtimes. We appreciate your feedback, and we are working hard to improve the View in Your Room feature next year.
A shopping app must fundamentally make it simple for customers to find what they need and buy it. This is not really the case with this app.
Some of the many problems that come to mind: it forgets what you have in your cart if the app is killed, payment does not offer ApplePay, no ability to see other relevant items (beyond the limited collection).
The user interface is crude and does not use iOS native idioms (navigation, selecting an item has odd navigation behaviors),the search system is some alien thing)
I’ve just downloaded the app so I could utilize the ‘see in your room’ feature. After snapping a photo with furniture pieces, you have the option to save the image (and send to your mailbox, etc.). Forwarding the image works fine, but trying to save the image results in my phone’s screen going blank and the app closes. I’ve also tried saving several items to a self created list for later retrieval—and the items don’t load. Quite odd. I’m using an iPhone with iOS11 if that helps. Most disappointing.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback, Hummingboy. We see what mean about the issue saving photos from View in Your Room and are working on a fix to release shortly. We'd like to get a bit more information about what is happening when you try to retrieve your lists. If you wouldn't mind emailing us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with additional details, we will research it further to address that as well.
- Euromarket Designs, Inc.
- 65.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Crate and Barrel
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.