By WeekCal B.V.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
***** BEST CALENDAR APP WORLDWIDE *****
Whether you use iCloud, Exchange or Google calendar, Week Calendar is the most user friendly and the all-round calendar app worldwide for everyone that needs to get the most out of their calendar app. Does your ordinary iPhone or iPad calendar give you insufficient insight and options? Then Week Calendar is the solution for you.
Week Calendar provides a clear and detailed overview based on day, week, (mini)month or year level. Week Calendar breaks through the limitations of the standard calendar and adds functionality to improve your calendar usage.
PACKED WITH USEFUL FUNCTIONS
Move your appointments by simply dragging, copying and pasting. Clear up a busy schedule by assigning different colors to various appointments and events. Powerful reminder functions make sure you’ll always remember your events. Customizable week numbers or repetitive options and many other functions suited to your own personal needs.
FAST AND EASY TO USE
Adding, repeating and moving events is much easier with Week Calendar. With a magnificent user interface and intuitive usability, Week Calendar is a pleasure for both regular as well as power users.
SUBSCRIBE TO HOLIDAYS, SPORTS AND OTHER EVENTS
Add additional subscriptions to sports games, national holidays and more to your calendar from the Calendar Store.
INTEGRATED GROUP EVENT PLANNER BY CALLY
Easily create group events and invite participants using Cally integrated group event planner. In just a few simple steps you create an event, suggest locations and dates and invite the participants.
MOST IMPORTANT FEATURES
● Apple Watch app (iPhone)
● Magnificent overview of your appointments and events
● Viewing all your events for the week at one glance
● Calendar overview by day, week, month and year
● Simply relocate events using drag and drop
● Quickly add events on the right time using tap-and-hold
● Completely adaptable and customizable Tools menu to quickly change appointments and events
● Integrated group event planner by Cally
● Invite participants / share appointments and events by e-mail, Messages, WhatsApp
● Local calendar invite, enabling you to send invitations using a local calendar too.
● Works without setup for all calendar services supported by iOS (iCloud, iCal, Google, Exchange, Outlook, CalDAV, Birthdays, Subscriptions)
● Pinch to zoom
● Various icons for different events
● Link contacts to events
● Rotates with screen
● Event templates
● Easy-to-read widget
● Advanced recurrence rules
● Customizable display
● Time Zone Support
● Navigate with: Apple & Google Maps, Citymapper, Garmin, Here, iGo, Maps.me, Moovit, MotionX, Navigon, Sygic, TomTom, TransitApp, Waze, Yandex, 高德地图
● Alternate Calendars (Chinese, Hebrew, Indian, Islamitic & Persian)
● Batch operations
● Full customization of events
● Adaptable week numbers
● Available in many languages
Do you have questions, complaints, or comments? Please share them with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find the most frequently asked questions and tips on using Week Calendar on our website.
What's New in Version 10.3.1
- optimizes storage of preset pictures
- fixes a bug where preset order would not be remembered after reordering
- fixes bugs with using the Tools menu in landscape orientation
- uses the calendar time zone for the current time indicator in week view
Please keep sending your feedback so that we continue making Week Calendar the best calendar app for you! More wonderful things and features are coming, so stay tuned!
Used to love it, but now..
Used to love it, but now it opens to Dec 2002, and closes instantly. Trouble with duplication of different add ons, and other problems. Have already tried disabling, and reloaded. Still the same problem. Interesting that when I finally clicked on the "rate this app" it didn't close immediately!
Okay, the above was a review I wrote a while back, and it never would post. So I am trying AGAIN. Still am annoyed with the inability to add an event from my email, as others have posted. It never remembers my standard notification of events, as in the first reminder being the day before, and the second being 2 hours before. No matter how many ways I try to set this, it continues to change them up. I am sick of the daily reminder that a function is no longer supported, and to eliminate it. I do that each day, but the next day I am messaged again. It does not fix duplications, and no matter what, I can't get rid of them permanently. It no longer remembers my assigned colors to events. I am getting more frustrated each day. You asked, so there it is.
Oh, I hate the changes with all that red, too!
This is THE App
I've continuously used Week Cal since its early days. It remains my most valuable iPhone asset. In fact, it is what makes my iPhone valuable to me. I now have 15 years (having converted data from my old Palm Pilot) of meetings, appointments, milestones, restaurants, family events, travel throughout the world, all in this calendar/diary, which I often have reason to reference (with the amazing search capabilities). All is sync'd with my office Outlook so I always have the information at my work desk as well. The features are full, rich, deep, and easy to use. And somehow the designers find a way to keep improving this already perfect program. This may be the best designed and programmed app (from both a utilitarian and a cosmetic beauty point of view) in the entire App Store. I'm thankful for it at least 50 times a day!
Still the best
This calendar still does it for me. I use week view mostly and it is clear and easily navigated. Inputing new events is fast, copy and paste an old event even faster. Tap and drag to change a time or day. The new mini month view is amazing in the amount of information packed into it. The late lamented month view was such a sweet tweak of ical it is a shame apple couldn't take being shone up.
These guys are always improving this. I fear some day they will go too far but they give you so much control that may never happen.
You can't beat the price either. I spent some money on a moon calendar just to send them a few more bucks.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 10, 2017
- Version: 10.3.1
- Size: 88.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: WeekCal B.V.
- © WeekCal BV
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Calendar store package deal$1.99
- Calendar store package deal$0.99