The official English source to read Weekly Shonen Jump, the world's most popular manga magazine! You can read heavy-hitters like One Piece, My Hero Academia and One-Punch Man — or exciting new hits like Boruto, Dragon Ball Super, The Promised Neverland, Tokyo Ghoul Jack, and more on the SAME DAY they come out in Japan! And, we have added FREE chapters to the app! The biggest series all available for FREE!
What people say about our apps:
※ “VIZ rises above the fray with its huge library of translated titles” - Wired.com
※ “The VIZ app is one of the nicest comic apps I have seen” - MTV.com
※ “VIZ has the best official online manga reader” - Comics Alliance
• Read new free chapters, our weekly magazine, and graphic novels
• Download manga to read offline
• Bookmark your favorite moments
• Purchase once, read on any iOS device
• Single pages and two-page landscape mode available
• Jump to specific chapters with WSJ's interactive table of contents
• Free chapters from the biggest series are now on the app!
• New chapters added every day and new series updated monthly
• Get into new series or finish collecting your favorites with our digital GNs
• Subscribe to the WSJ magazine to enjoy a constant rotation of new series
• Mega-hits with free chapters: Dragon Ball Super, Boruto, My Hero Academia, One-Punch Man
• Experience the classics: Death Note, Hunter x Hunter, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Naruto
• New digital-exclusive series: Tokyo Ghoul Jack, Astra Lost in Space, élDLIVE
We’re always updating our catalog with everything from much-loved classics to the hottest new series, so make sure and check back regularly.
· 12-month subscriptions are for a fixed single year only. Monthly subscriptions auto-renew through iTunes.
· All payments will be charged to your iTunes account.
· Monthly subscriptions will auto-renew through your iTunes account unless you cancel 24 hours before the end of your current subscription period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Questions? Comments? Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
THIS is how you support manga
I’ve had this app for almost two years now and haven’t done a review until now because I’m lazy. Anyway, if you like reading One Piece, My Hero Academia, Hunter x Hunter (sometimes), One-Punch Man, and more great serials the day they come out in Japan, it’s best that you get this. These issues are super affordable individually (just one buck, cheaper than a McDonald’s order), and there’s a bigger deal when you buy annually. Don’t be like the bad group of people that deliberately STEAL from the manga authors on Thursdays and complain that they don’t want to pay for something they can read for free on malware sites. The truth is, paying for these issues is the only way to show support for your favorite manga. The developers did a great job making a high-quality app that should not be overlooked by any shonen manga enthusiast.
An absolute no-brainer for manga/comic fans.
This is what separates the men from the boys.
Sure, you could choose to read poorly-translated manga scans on the internet. It's inconvenient, it's low-quality, and it's illegal; but hey-- at least it's free, right? Or, conversely, you could choose NOT to be a piece of human excrement and instead download this app.
Seriously, though, you can't call yourself a manga fan without a subscription to Weekly Shonen Jump.
This is a simple app with a very user-friendly interface. There is a huge selection of digital manga volumes available for purchase, and a lot of free chapters too, but Weekly Shonen Jump is definitely the main attraction. Personally, I can't get enough of The Promised Neverland! And my wife loves We Never Learn. In other words, Weekly Shonen Jump has something for everyone. Don't miss out!
Great service but one annoying feature
I have been reading Shonen Jump digitally since 2014 and I love that we get new chapters the same day as Japan. The translations are very good! One thing that I wish we could turn off is the two page spread feature when you rotate your device. The pages become unreadable when you are reading on your phone. I would rather have a single page fill the screen when held sideways.
- Viz Media iOS
- 37 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © VIZ Media, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Shonen Jump $2.99
- Weekly Shonen Jump 12-month Membership $25.99
- WSJ 18.09.10 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.