Maipo is a full-featured Third-Party Weibo client. Formerly known as "WeiboX"
It have a clean and intuitive user interface, designed to be comfortably left open all day. Brings you the ultimate Weibo experience.
It's simple to use but have a lots of powerful features such as:
1.Mutiple Accounts, You can sign-in multiple accounts at the same time;
2.Notification Center Support, All new messages will display on your screen immediately;
3.Multiple Windows and Columns, You can view and manage multiple timelines at the same time;
4.Retina Display Support, Every pixel seeks the ultimate;
5.Mute filters, Filter your timeline with keyword, user or sources;
6.Multi-Touch gestures, Swipe to go back and pinch to preview.
For more information, please visit http://weiboformac.sinaapp.com
• Added "Dark Mode" support
• Added "Continuity Camera" support in composer
• Added text weight options
• Added ability to preview images added to composer by double clicking it
• Added popular search keywords list
• Update latest emoticon set
• Dramatically improved performance when resizing windows
• Use absolute time instead of relative time in timeline
• Video attachment now have higher priority then other contents
• Copy status link address from context menu
• Order of tabs on status detail page updated to "Reposts", "Comments" and "Likes"
• Other bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I like it more than official one
It is neat. Not a lot ads. Pictures and videos running great. Just it seems couldn’t load more outdated one. But it isn’t a big problem.
Best weibo app period
Definately better than official weibo app for macOS, and much better than the web version. Even comparing it to apps on the other platform, like iOS, I do perfer this. I love it.
Better than official one
Clean and useful
- Wu Tian
- 8.5 MB
- Social Networking
- OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2016 Wutian
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.