Weightbot — Track your Weight in Style
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Weightbot is a weight-tracking robot. Whether you are trying to lose (or gain) weight, tracking your progress has never been more fun. Set your goal, record your weight, view your BMI, and see your progress on a beautiful graph. Weightbot was designed for everyone to use.
* Input your weight up to once a day with a streamlined user interface
* Easily change or remove your weight from any day
* Instantly view your BMI as you set your weight
* Set your goal weight to know where the finish line is
* Rotate clockwise to view your weight over time on a beautiful and easy to read graph
* Rotate counterclockwise to view the goal view. It let's you see you quickly see your progress towards your weight loss/gain goals
* Toggle units between lbs/kg for weight and ft/cm for height
* Set a numeric passcode to protect your data from being viewed by others
Visit tapbots.com for demos and more information.
From the makers of Convertbot and Pastebot...
What's New in Version 1.6.1
Fixed missing Units switch
This is really a great and simple app for tracking your weight and reaching your goals. I like the user interface and how they added various graphs and information by just turning your phone on its side to the right and left. I have had several health tracking apps and this is the best.
I know to eat healthy and exercise, but being able to see my weight loss progress and the graph show my progress just really helps me stay motivated and excited to stay healthy. Especially with tiny weight losses like a pound or a few ounces. Even seeing that on the graph makes me have a small victory in my challenge to reach my goal weight.
As with most tracking apps you need to stay consistent and I think it can work well for most if not all people to help them visualize their goal and see their progress.
Scrumptious (with zero calories)!
After downloading Weightbot, I felt compelled to write my first review.
I particularly appreciate :
1. Entering weight is quick and easy. No more than three taps are required;
2. Deleting an accidental entry is not only possible (unlike other weight tracking apps), but also quick and easy;
3. Receiving immediate confirmation that I am in the BMI zone of choice (BMI is not only calculated automatically, it's color coded);
4. Identifying dates with recorded weight is explicit thanks to the unambiguous visual indicator.
The app works as promised, hence the 5 stars. However, I'd like to see Tapbots tackle :
1. Ability to track body fat percentage.
2. Ability to track body measurements.
3. Ability to forecast date (based on historical data) of when weight loss/fat percentage reduction goal will be reached.
4. Ability to view historical analysis, e.g., gain/loss of pounds (daily, weekly, monthly); gain/loss of pounds (fat, muscle); and gain/loss of inches.
Update. The lack of updates is disappointing.
Love the weightbot! It is a beautiful and fun interface that makes me look forward to putting in my daily weight. I also like the trend line. Wish I knew how it was calculated or that I had the option for a 7-day moving average trend line.
One option I'd like to see is the ability to change the scale on the y-axis (weight) so that I can zoom in as I near my weight goal.
You don't have to sign in but if you do, you can backup your data and download a csv file to manipulate the data as you choose. This app is fantastic - a treat to use and helps me watch my weight trends!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 19, 2010
- Version: 1.6.1
- Size: 5.7 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Tapbots
- © 2008-2010 Tapbots
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.