Wellness - Mood Tracker
By AnchorShed LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Wellness helps make sense of your mental health. Set up reminders to take your medications and learn how consistently you take them. Quickly log your moods throughout the day to see your mood over time. Keep your data private with your passcode and Touch ID. Integrate with Apple Health for a bird's eye view of your health data inside Wellness.
## Always know how you've been feeling
With Wellness, you'll always have the data to describe how you've been feeling. The mood chart shows your recently logged moods, so you can see every change in your mood — big or small.
## Understand your medication use
Some medications help, some don't. Wellness knows when you plan to take your medication and remembers when you haven't, painting a clearer picture of your adherence.
## Privacy at its core
Your mood and medication history is sensitive information. You can always protect your data in Wellness with Touch ID and a passcode.
**Wellness is always free to use to track your mood cycles.**
Pillbox and Health integration features will require Wellness to be unlocked. All Wellness features are unlocked for the first 7 days. After that, you will have the following Wellness Plan options:
- Wellness Basic: Free (Mood tracking only)
- Wellness Monthly: $1 per month
- Wellness Yearly: $10 per year
- Wellness Forever: $20 once
Terms & Conditions:
What's New in Version 1.1
Notifications have been greatly improved!
By popular request, you now have the ability to create your own Mood check-in times. You’re no longer limited to the morning, afternoon, and evening. Whether it’s once a day or a few times a week, set as many or as few check-ins as you like.
Not new, but we want everyone to know: You can check-in throughout the day without even opening Wellness! Just add the Wellness widget to your lock screen.
- If you check in within 1 hour of your scheduled check-in, Wellness will no longer send you a notification for the time scheduled.
- If you take a dose before you receive your reminder, Wellness will no longer send you a notification for the time scheduled.
- If you take a dose from Pillbox more than 15 minutes before the scheduled time, the dose will be considered to be taken early.
- Instead of having nudges apply to *all* reminders, nudges now are specific to each reminder time. When creating a new reminder, simply enable “Nudge Me” for that reminder.
- By default, Wellness will only ask you to check in once a day. If you would like to be reminded to check in more often, you can add more check in reminders in Wellness Settings > Notifications.
- VoiceOver accessibility improvements
- Using mini Pillbox on Apple Watch Series 3 using a cellular connection records your doses remotely, even if your iPhone is miles away!
- We’ve finally fixed the iTunes password prompt. (Sorry that took so long to fix!)
- Notification Actions such as “Mark as Taken” functionality is now restored
- Opening Wellness from a notification now takes you to the appropriate part of the app
- iOS 11 visual tweaks
- A lot of other really tiny stuff to make Wellness great
Fixed: (Apple Watch)
- Doses from the mini Pillbox are now marked appropriately (early, on time, late)
- Notifications on Apple Watch now show enhanced notifications for your medications
We’re super excited to show you all of the awesome new features we’re working on, some are popular requests, but some of them are super cool features that will make Wellness one of the coolest apps on your iPhone.
Reviews are *super* helpful to Wellness. If you enjoy Wellness, leave a review right here in the App Store.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 13, 2017
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 23.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: AnchorShed LLC
- © 2017 AnchorShed LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Wellness Monthly$0.99
- Wellness Yearly$9.99
- Wellness Forever$19.99