Westpac Mobile Banking
By Westpac Banking Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Westpac Mobile Banking gives you the convenience and flexibility to manage your banking on the go.
• Sign in using a 4 digit passcode or your fingerprint. Available on iPhone 5S, 6 and 6 Plus.
• Check account balances and transactions
• View eStatements
• Transfer money between accounts or Pay Anyone
• Pay bills with BPAY®
• Make international payments to existing payees
• Schedule and manage recurring payments
Get Cash without your Debit card
• Get Cash – use your mobile to get cash out from any Westpac ATM without a debit card.
Find us in Australia and overseas
• Locate your nearest ATM, branch or banker in Australia
• Global ATM locator - ideal for when travelling overseas. Save on ATM fees by using Westpac's ATM Global Alliance locator to find the nearest Barclays, BNP Paribas, Deutsche Bank, Bank of America or ScotiaBank ATM and more.
Mobile Banking gives you the same great security features as Online Banking. Our Security Guarantee, Westpac Protect™ SMS Code and SecurID® tokens protect you on your mobile.
• Open a savings or transaction account
• Tools and calculators (loan borrowing and repayment calculators)
• Travel checklist and currency converter
• Overseas Travel Notifications
- Notifications to advise customers of nearest Global Alliance Partner ATM when travelling overseas
- Notifications to prompt customers to advise Westpac of travel plans prior to travelling overseas
• Reset your password instantly with Westpac Protect™ SMS Code
Business customers can also:
• Approve payments
• Pay staff and creditors faster with payment templates
For those customers who haven’t had their accounts upgraded to the New Westpac Live your account will be migrated in the next few months. Until then, you will continue to use the classic Westpac Mobile Banking features.
Or call technical support on: 1300 655 505
Things you should know:
This service is only available for Westpac Australia customers. Westpac New Zealand customers should visit https://sec.westpac.co.nz/mobile on their mobile.
Internet connection is required to use Westpac Mobile Banking. Normal data charges apply.
Online investing - the research and share trading service is only available to Westpac Online Investing customers. To apply, visit westpac.com.au/OnlineInvesting. Online investing through Westpac Securities Limited ABN 39 087 924 221 AFSL 233723 is a service provided by Australian Investment Exchange Ltd ABN 71 076 515 930 AFSL 241400 ("the Participant"), a Participant of the ASX Group. The Participant is not authorised to carry on business in any jurisdiction other than Australia. Accordingly, this information is directed to and available for Australian residents only. You should read the Financial Services Guide ("FSG"), which is available at westpac.com.au/OnlineInvesting.
Westpac's security guarantee is subject to the observance of Westpac's Internet Banking Terms and Conditions, including maintaining the security of your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens. Westpac recommends that you always adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your computers and mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates available from the manufacturer.
For customers who haven’t been upgraded to Westpac Live Online Banking, please read these terms & conditions:
For customers on Westpac Live Online Banking, please read these terms & conditions:
What's New in Version 6.0
New ways to sign in to Mobile Banking – using a 4 digit passcode or your fingerprint. Available on iPhone 5S, 6 and 6 Plus.
New look sign in screen – swipe to Get Cash, find the nearest ATM, view products & services and other Westpac apps.
Needs many improvements
The recent addition of a finger print login is a great feature but the app needs to be optimized for iOS 8 and the iPhone 6.
Also, the UI isn't great at all and the app feels very choppy to operate. It doesn't feel like other fluid apps on the App Store when navigating between different app pages but rather like you're using a web browser within the app.
Westpac really needs to invest more in this and/or hire better developers.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jan 28, 2015
- Version: 6.0
- Size: 31.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Westpac Banking Corporation
- © 2015 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.