Westpac Mobile Banking
By Westpac Banking Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Westpac Mobile Banking gives you the convenience and flexibility to manage your banking on the go.
• Quick Balance – view the available balance of up to 3 eligible accounts without signing in to Mobile Banking^
• Sign in using a 4 digit passcode
• Sign in using your fingerprint (available on iPhone 5S, 6 and 6 Plus)
• Set up account, payment and security alerts
• View and search transactions
• Show/hide and group accounts
• View and transact on shared access accounts
• View and transact on foreign currency accounts
• View and save eStatements.
• Transfer money between accounts, Pay Anyone or BPAY® bills
• Email payment receipts
• Manage payees and BPAY billers
• Send payments overseas (to existing payees)
• Schedule and manage recurring payments
• Approve payments.
Get Cash without your Debit Card
• Use Get Cash to withdraw cash from any Westpac ATM in Australia without a Debit Card (daily and weekly limits apply)
• Find your nearest Westpac ATM or branch in Australia
• Receive a Get Cash code on your Apple Watch, requested via the app on your iPhone
• Receive overseas travel notifications
• To use Westpac Mobile Banking on your Apple Watch you’ll need to pair your Apple Watch with an iPhone 5 or above with iOS 8.2 or above.
Update your details
• Report a lost or stolen card
• Change your contact details
• Help us protect you from fraud – simply notify us before you travel overseas.
• Reset your password instantly with Westpac Protect™ SMS Code
• Change daily payment limits when you need to pay more (max. limit applies)
• Change your daily cash withdrawal limit (when linked to a Handycard, subject to account terms).
• Open a savings or transaction account
• Apply for a Credit Card, Personal Loan or Westpac Global Currency Card.
• Tools and calculators (loan borrowing and repayment calculators).
Business customers can also
• Approve payments
• Pay staff and creditors faster with payment templates.
Find us in Australia and overseas
• Locate your nearest ATM, branch or banker in Australia
• Save on ATM withdrawal fees when overseas by using Westpac's Global ATM Alliance Locator to find one of the 50,000 Global Alliance ATMs*.
For those customers who haven’t had their accounts upgraded to Westpac Live your account will be migrated in the next few months. Until then, you will continue to use the classic Westpac Mobile Banking features.
Or call technical support on: 1300 655 505
Things you should know:
^Not available on all accounts. For a full list of eligible accounts visit
*The $5 ATM withdrawal fee is waived if you withdraw cash using your Westpac Debit MasterCard at a Global Alliance ATM. Other fees and charges may be payable including a Westpac 3% foreign transaction fee.
This app is only available for Westpac Australia customers. Internet connection is required to use Westpac Mobile Banking. Normal data charges apply.
Fees, charges and credit criteria may apply. Read the terms and conditions for Online Banking and each relevant product or service before making a decision.
For customers who haven’t been upgraded to Westpac Live Online Banking, please read these terms & conditions:
For customers on Westpac Live Online Banking, please read these terms & conditions:
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
©2015 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 233714.
What's New in Version 6.40
• Now optimised for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
• Fix for fingerprint and 4 digit passcode sign in.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jul 14, 2015
- Version: 6.40
- Size: 85.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Westpac Banking Corporation
- © 2015 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.