With XSories Weye Feye accessory, you can wirelessly control your Canon and Nikon DSLR on iOS device.
What the App enables you to do:
- Take pictures and record videos remotely.
- View and change the DSLR settings wirelessly(ISO, aperture, shutter speed, white balance, etc).
- Watch the live view from the DSLR wirelessly.
- Live view touch focus and change the focus manually.
- Live view zoom, you can zoom in to do a better manual focus.
- View the thumbnail and full size JPEG on DSLR.
- Save the photo files to iOS device.
- Manage the DSLR files wirelessly.
- Bulb mode
- Continue capture
BUGFIX: 60D recording crash
Ratings and Reviews
WeyeFeye app needs fixing
This was a great app that worked amazingly well with cameras. But it now needs updating with the new iPhone 7's. It's having lots of problems with it connecting. I've written to the company but no response.
This app is fading
Purchased the WeyeFeye a few years back and has be working great, but the app itself has not been updated since. Not sure what the developers are doing but they need to catch up before ios11 rolls out and render the app useless.
The company stopped doing updates for ios YET they still sell the product
- ImagineVision Tech Co., Ltd
- 16.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 ImagineVision Tech
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.