By what3words Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
what3words is the simplest way to communicate precise location.
Use it to share the precise entrance for where you live and work; organise the perfect meeting spot or pinpoint hard-to-find places on your travels. Our app is a great tool for those unaddressed moments.
Explore the map, zoom in to see the grid and tap the wordbar to share a 3 word location with your friends. Or keep it simple and use the compass to navigate through crowds and in parks.
You can use the what3words app to find, share and get directions to any 3 word location in the world.
And do it all offline and in your own language.
It really is the simplest way to communicate precise location.
what3words is a global grid of 57 trillion 3mx3m squares.
Each square has a 3 word address that can be communicated quickly, easily and with no ambiguity.
Everyone and everywhere now has an address
What's New in Version 2.7.3
- Improved the search bar to provide clearer search and discovery of both traditional street addresses and 3 word addresses. See our website for more info.
- Added universal links allowing map.what3words.com address links to open directly in the app.
- Fixed a bug causing crashes when searching on mobile data.
If you experience any problems or have questions about what3words and the app please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Mar 21, 2016
- Version: 2.7.3
- Size: 27.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bengali, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Seller: What3Words Limited
- © (C) 2016 what3words Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.