Don’t just watch it – Live It!
If you’ve ever wanted to be in your favorite TV show or movie, then What’s Your Story is for YOU! Every choice you make takes the story in a new direction.
Make your choices from the beginning:
- Choose your path: Encounter Special Choices to discover who you are. One choice can change everything!
- Choose who you are: Be yourself and create your avatar for every story! Unlock new outfits and accessories as you go.
- Choose who you love: Express yourself and who you love in What’s Your Story!
Play BEVERLY HILLS 90210: As the new transfer student at West Bev High, you're already making a splash with the in-crowd: Kelly, Brenda, Dylan, Steve, Brandon and the gang. But the drama's in full swing when a mysterious troublemaker starts posting vicious rumors about your new friends on the school bulletin board.
Play SCREAM: Just when you thought moving to a new town was scary enough, a mysterious discovery gives you and all your new friends something to really scream about.
Play DIVERGENT: A life-changing choice and a Dystopian city on the brink—one hero faces it all.
Play PROJECT RUNWAY: Tempers flare and hemlines fly as you set out to become the next winner of Project Runway! Take a chance and follow your dreams, but watch out - not everyone plays fair!
What’s Your Story? Play now to find out!
* What's Your Story?™ offers weekly subscriptions at USD $4.99
* Please note prices may vary depending on sales taxes or countries
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
* No cancellation of the current Subscription is allowed during active Subscription period.
* Note that not all Stories displayed are available in all territories.
* Please note: What's Your Story is completely free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money. If you choose not to use this feature, you can disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
Terms of service can be found at http://legal.ludia.net/mobile/2018/terms.html
By installing this application you agree to the terms of the licensed agreements.
Cozy on up with our new Fall reads!
- NEW STORY ALERT: Love Bites - It's Halloween and the perfect night to flirt with the bad-boy you've had your eye on! Will you get his heart before someTHING else does?
- NEW: Choices matter! Customize your perfect love interest in Love Bites.
- Live the VIP lifestyle with unlimited tickets when you subscribe!
- As always, further game optimizations to improve your playing time.
New stories weekly!
Ratings and Reviews
This game is similar to other story games. But to me honestly seems like a “pay to play” game. You have a choice between the free version or the VIP version which basically just gives the choice between more diamonds (the in game currency) or less diamonds. You also have to watch two 30 second ads (generally) before you play any episode. The cost of the fun choices and things that would really make each story immersive cost usually 20+ diamonds. You also earn diamonds but not a rate at which you can enjoy the game. Overall it is a fun thing to play. Also like other story games there is a wait time to get “tickets”, which allow you to play the episodes. This to me is perfectly okay and I understand that. But overall the way the diamond system and such is set up, it’s really just a “pay to enjoy” type of game. But if you enjoy these games and want to immerse yourself in your favorite books/TV shows this the game for you. However, keep in mind that if want to customize or build your character through your choices, you’re going to have a tough time because of the high number of diamonds everything costs, which basically to me seems like your trying to force consumers into giving up their money. Fix these things and it would make the game more enjoyable and perhaps increase your ratings.
Hi there Nightingale583, thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about the game with us, we really appreciate it. We will make sure to forward your review to our development team for them to review. In the meantime, we hope you continue to enjoy the game.
This app is a cool concept. As mentioned in other reviews, there are similar “choose your story” type games, but this one is unique in that it’s stories you know that you can now be a part of. However, I just think the game is overselling it’s “perks” the gems or diamonds that you use to buy the “good choices” are extremely expensive to buy with real money, and only allow you to make a few “good” choices within the game. If I buy $20 worth of gems on this app vs. $20 worth of gems on, say, choices- I will be able to make a lot more gem choices in that app for my money. The gem prices to make choices are just too high.
Also, I like the idea of becoming a member as an option for perks, but there are just not enough to make it worth it. All you get are 2 extra gems when you level up(which as I said before is hardly anything considering how much gem choices cost), special clothes which offer no perks, and “early access” to one story that is being offered as so.
Overall, I think I would really enjoy this game if everything wasn’t so out of proportion. The stories are alright but cool in the sense that you know of them beforehand, but it’s just not worth it to keep spending my money and getting practically nothing in return.
stop forcing sam on me
i don't care for the rest of the app because most of the stories aren't even out yet, which is another issue with this app. we can tell you want people to spend their money because at every turn there's an option to use gems to open stories or get early access. so anyway, the scream storyline is awful. it gives you the illusion of choices when everything is predetermined. Sam is not the man l want. shane's weird and unique from all the other boring characters, but the story keeps shoving him down my throat. there's a point in the story where he admits he likes you, and if you don't like him you can't even say no, there's on yes, maybe, and another sugarcoated yes. if you're going to make stories, don't force the reader to be with the person you want them to be. this is making me so angry that you pick a choice and it doesn't matter if you didn't want to do it, because you do it anyway. i didn't want to go to the funeral party, i didn't want to go and i don't have a reason to care for these characters, i'm just forced to be their friend. are there any other people there? are they the only people at that school? because a good writer could make multiple choices and actual differing outcomes depending on the choices. i don't like this app
- 207.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2017 Ludia Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Gems $1.99
- Small Pack of Gems $4.99
- VIP Subscription - Free Trial $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.